Costumes jewelleries in gold plated and rhodium plated are attractively set with a variety of cubic zirconia, synthetic stone and semi-precious stones such as citrine, blue topaz, amethyst, garnet and etc. Their contemporary creations share the limelight with the latest fashionable designs in delightful selections that cater to every age group.
All of our gold plated jewelleries are electroplated in 24k Gold (99.9%) with depth 3-5 microns and comes with a lifetime warranty. To complement the refined magnificence of these gold plated jewelleries, swiss cubic zirconians, the best manmade diamond in the world, are used for all our precious stones collection.
The rings comes in 5 readily sizes, measured by ring diameter size which are 9mm, 11mm, 13mm, 15mm and 17mm,
Every single purchases will be supplied with one Guarantee Card which warrants you the lifetime warranty of the product. You will receive the Guarantee Card which will be readily pasted with price tag of the ring on the card. Please keep the card with real care because it will give you the lifetime free re-electroplating guarantee. Please refer the After Sales Services Condition for your guidance.
The front view of the Guarantee Card
The Back View of the Guarantee Card
In order to keep enjoying the superior quality of ZHULIAN jewellery, proper handling and care should be observed to maintain their optimal condition. The following tips will help you to keep your jewellery looking at its best.
* You should put on your ZHULIAN jewellery last and taken of first while dressing.
* Remember to always store your ZHULIAN jewellery in a cool and dry place, keeping them separately in order to avoid scratching.
* Avoid contact with chemicals which can damage your ZHULIAN jewellery. Such chemicals include deodorant, perfume, hair spray, household cleaning liquids etc.
* Avoid using abrasive jewellery cleaners which can scour the jewellery surfaces.
* If jewellery gets wet due to sweating, wash gently with water and wipe dry with a soft cloth.
* Clean your jewellery with a soft cloth and mild detergent with water if required, rinse with clean water and dry with a soft cloth.