Scent: Lavender Rose
Odor profile: The king of flowers, lemony fresh with various nuances of powder, wood notes or fruit, feminine, clean, intensely romantic.
Usages: Aromatherapy / Fragrance
Diffusion Rate: Long
Health Benefits: Lavender Rose soothes and harmonizes the mind and helps with depression, anger, grief, fear, nervous tension and stress and at the same time addresses sexuality, self-nurturing, self esteem and dealing with emotional problems.
It is most helpful for poor circulation and heart problems, which would include heart palpitations, arrhythmia as well as high blood pressure and is also used to boost the liver and gall bladder.
For the respiratory system Lavender Rose assists in cases of asthma, coughs and hay fever, and in the digestive system for liver congestion and nausea.
Aromatherapy Oils are basically pure Essential Oils added with mineral oil (or baby oil, also known as diproylene gylcol), to prolong the rate of diffusion for a longer burning or aromatherapy session, while retaining all of Essential Oils' health benefits. Aromatherapy Oils contain organic occuring substances (found in Essential Oils) that can be used in ways to positively affect human's physical, emotional and mental health.
Aromatherapy Oils enter the body through the olfactory system (via aroma diffusers or oil burners). Aromatherapy Oils can be used to enhance mood and uplift the spirit, to relieve symptoms such as fatigue, anxiety, stress, and depression, or be used to as an air freshener, as a household disinfectant, and insect repellent.
AROMATHERAPY OILS' SCENT - Health Benefits
- Aftertobacco - Absorb and neutralize cigarette odor.
- Apple Fresh - Helps increase appetite and mood.
- Calming - Helps calm and uplift the spirit, promoting relaxation and a deep sense of peace.
- Citronella - Popular as insect repellent and household disinfectant.
- Eucalyptus - Helps to relieve fatigue, treats respiratory infections. Useful for rheumatism.
- French Lavender - Pain reliever. Treats stress and nervous tension, insomnia, and hysteria.
- Fresh Air - Relieve headaches and stress.
- Jasmine - Treats impotence and trigiolity. Eases menstrual cramps,relieves labour pains.
- Lavender Rose - Soothes and harmonizes the mind.
- Lemongrass - Tones muscles, makes a good sport massage oil.
- Morning Dew - Help to stay focus and alert.
- Ocean - Calm the nerves and relieve anxiety.
- Peppermint - Aids digestion of fats and detoxes liver.
- Refresh - Reinvigorate your mind and senses.
- Relaxing - Heightens relaxation and rest.
- Romance - Elevate the romantic ambiance.
- Rose - Soothes and harmonizes the mind.
- Sandalwood - An aphrodisiac; has calming properties for meditation.
- Vanilla - Antidote for poisoning and stomach complaints.
Aroma Diffuser / Vaporiser / Oil Burner
Fill up bowl with water, add up to 5 drops of Aromatherapy Oils and light up a candle (for Oil Burners) to diffuse the aroma. More effectively, use our electronic Nanoheat Aroma Diffusers for a fire-hazard free, consistent, and convenient aromatherapy experience.
Following are the differences between the Essential Oils, Aromatherapy Oils, and Fragrance Oils:
- - - - -
Looking for a longer lasting Essential Oil for prolonged burning and diffusing? Check out ourZensuous Aromatherapy Oil ranges!
- - - - -
Looking for an economical alternative to keep your room scented and aromatic? Check out our value for money Scent Garden Fragrance Oil ranges!
- - - - -
Looking for a classier, more powerful aroma diffuser for a larger area, such as a lounge, hall, or podium? Check out our premium Nanoheat Vessel Aroma Diffuser.
- - - - -