The clever warming unit at the heart of the yoomi bottle complete with the NEW yoomi charging pod. The pod recharges the warmer in just 2 minutes in the microwave using the ‘heat-shake, heat-shake’ method.
- warms feed in 60 seconds
- breastmilk temperature every time
- warmer rechargeable x 150
- pod recharges warmer in 2 mins in the microwave (750-1200 watt microwaves)
- 100% BPA free
- all yoomi parts interchangeable across the range
How to Use:
- charge the warmer
- push the button
- wait for 60 seconds: ready to use!
Charging the warmer is easy. Either charge your warmer in the yoomi pod in approx 2 mins in the microwave (750-1000 watts) using the "heat shake, heat shake" method or place the warmer in a pan of water (or steam steriliser) and boil for 25 minutes. Once charged, your warmer stays charged and is ready to use whenever you need it.
Time for a feed? Simply fill your bottle with EBM or pre-mixed formula. Assemble your bottle, press the orange button, wait 60 seconds and feed away!
yoomi is the perfect way to warm baby's feed whether you're on the go or at night. What's more the yoomi bottle combines style, comfort and convenience and is a great bottle on it's own..
Before using your yoomi please take some time to read our instruction booklet, which can also be downloaded below:
Your warmer must be recharged and cooled before every use. You may like to recharge and cool several warmers at once -that way they will be ready to use whenever you need them.
How to Assemble:
How to Clean:
How to sterilise & recharge:
- You'll need to sterilise and charge your yoomi warmer before you feed your baby. If your warmer feels solid and doesn't rattle then you'll need to charge it.
- Microwave: You can recharge your warmer in the microwave in just 2 mins. Always protect your warmer with its pod when using the microwave and stick to the times in the guidelines... don't be tempted to merge them! Remember, heat, shake... heat, shake!
- Charging your warmers with a pod does not make it sterile. You can sterilise your charged warmer in an electric (non-microwave) steam steriliser on a regular cycle, in boiling water for 4 mins or in a cold water sterilisation solution.
- Boiling: You can recharge several warmers at once by placing them on their side for 25 minutes in a pan of water that's kept boiling. Allow to cool before use.
- Electric steam steriliser: You can recharge your warmers in an electric steam steriliser for 25 minutes continuously. Just use four times the amount of water the steriliser manufacturer recommends. So if they say 40ml, use 160ml instead. It's a good idea to check the manufacturer’s instructions for your steriliser.
- yoomi warmers need a little rest before they are ready to go so leave them to cool down on their side. Either 75 minutes at room temperature or 20 minutes in a cold water sterilising tub. If you press it too soon you could permanently damage your yoomi warmer.
- The bottle and teat can be sterilised using all conventional sterilisation methods