MG 400+ (previously known as Active 15+) and MG 200+ (Active10+) has higher anti-bacterial properties for healing purposes.
MG 100+ (Active 5+) is good to maintain general health wellbeing.
Directions For Use:
- Sore throats: One teaspoon several times a day.
- Stomach relief: Take a generous tablespoon on bread or off a spoon morning and night.
- Burns, acne, wounds: Clean wound and apply on affected areas. Cover and change at least once a day.
- Cough & Cold: A tablespoon on warm water or with lemon and ginger.
- To sweeten drinks or add to salad dressing.
Slightly grainy, streaky colour variations from season to season. Natural un-creamed honey will crystallize. Put the bottle in a basin of warm water to dissolve the natural crystal back to honey. The tiny whitish film on top is tiny natural air bubbles. It is as natural as it can be.
Great News For Manuka Research
Professors Peter Molan, New Zealand and Thomas Henle, Germany, the two LEADING experts in the field of Manuka Honey research both confirm that testing for the compound methylglyoxal (MG) is the STABLE test marker that confirms the special UNIQUE content for which Manuka is world renowned.
Resulting from this research, testing for nature’s Methylglyoxal (MG) content in Manuka Honey has now become the New Zealand government’s approved measure for authentic Manuka honey.
Woodland's Manuka Honey is certified organic by BioGro New Zealand for both its organic status and MG content.
It has traceability from every individual bottle right to the bee hives in Coromandel New Zealand.
Net Weight: 500g
Product of New Zealand