Penawar Hitam beads 12mm x 6pcs
Penawar Hitam Beads with accessories 10mm x 60pcs
with three(3) hook accessories
Necklace length : Approximately 36-37cm
Note: There is no hook remover at the back of the necklace
What is Kayu Penawar?
Penawar Hitam or Black Gold is a natural wood that is black in color.
Penawar Hitam is a natural fossilized black wood that is inside the core of the tree trunk
and possesses rich mystical properties. However it is very rare and difficult to find in
the jungle which makes the wood very precious.
Black Gold is traditional used for protection from black magic,evil spirits and good luck.
Even Indonesia Bomohs carry Penawar Hitam as a protection against evil spirits
and black magic.
What is Tangkai /Takrut ?
Tangkai, is a type of tubular amulet that originated from Thailand;
taking the shape of a scroll and made of metal paper, engraved with a charm and ‘mantra’.
The ‘Tangkai’ is used for all purposes from Business Success, Popularity, Mercy, Charm, Riches
attraction, and Invincibility, Lucky,Health , and Love.
The beads are gone through blessings, and chanting , prayers from reputable
monks in Thailand.
Watch this video!
1) Elimination of negative forces inside the body
2) Improve your force field and mediation of body
3) Rebound witchcraft & psychic or supernatural attack
4) Protect Household and enhance house safety
5) Expel evil spirit or ghost
6) Enhance wealth and career opportunity
7) Build up confidence, courage and guts
8) Enhance Business
9) Gain authority
10) Enhance personal charm and increase attractiveness
11) Reduce jealousy, accusation and rumors
12) Strengthening friendship and brotherhood
4 ï¼‰ä¿�æŠ¤å®¶åºå’ŒåŠ å¼ºå†…éƒ¨å®‰å…¨
6 ï¼‰åŠ å¼ºè´¢å¯Œå’Œå°±ä¸šæœºä¼š
8 ï¼‰åŠ å¼ºä¸šåŠ¡
12 ï¼‰åŠ å¼ºå�‹è°Šå’Œå…„å¼Ÿæƒ…è°Š