Combing the Essence from Fruits and Ginseng
Naturally Improves Immunity and Stamina
Wincell Earth Essence
• Combing the essence from fruits and ginseng
• Aturally improves immunity and stamina
Especially effective against cancers, mental sickness, memory loss, sharpening focus, arthritis, heart disease, arteriosclerosis, diabetes, inflammation etc.
• 50 years old wild ginseng stem cells
• 18 Kinds Functional Fruit
• Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Technology
Earth Essence contains wildginsengstem cells
The stem cells we extracted, originates from a 50 years old wild ginseng plant, which was home grown in the very famous Gangwon Mountain of South Korea, aka the hometown to all wild ginsengs in Korea. Although wild ginseng is also found in other countries, but due to the unique weather and soil condition of Korea, it is said that wild ginsengs produced in Korea is of the best in the world, having high medicinal benefit. Due to its scarcity, a 50 years old ginseng plant is priced at USD $30K per plant.
Wild Ginseng Benefits
Out of the over 700 scientific journals and studies done on ginseng, below are some of its miraculous efficacies:
Restores energy, anti-diabetes, anti-cancer, anti-aging, enhances sexual performance, treatment of erectile dysfunction, normalizes blood pressure, prevents Alzheimer, treatment of rhinitis, stimulating/ calmingof the central nervous system, enhances brain function, regulating immunity, enhances liver function, treatment of cardiovascular disease and atherosclerosis, menopause treatment, prevention of osteoporosis, treatment of stomach ulcers and inflammation, treatment of renal dysfunction, enhancing antioxidant activity, etc.
18 Sorts of Fruits
(1) Açai Berry
Centuries ago, acai berry is known by the Red-Indians of the Brazilian Amazon rainforest as the "fruit of the Tree of Life." Rich in anthocyanin (30 times the content of red wine), phyto-protein, high-quality phytosterol& fatty acids.
• Prevent arteriosclerosis, reducing cholesterol level, improves sleep, fight heart disease.
Grapes contain resveratrol, also found in red wine or other grape-related products, which is known for its high anti-oxidative character; Grape seed contain high amounts of OligomericProanthocyanidin (OPC)
• Anti-oxidation, reducing the chance of cancer, stroke, heart disease and amnesia
• Effectively removes free radicals, anti-cancer, protects blood vessels, prevents wrinkles and maintains skin elasticity and smoothness.
Acerola contains more than 150 kinds of nutrients beneficial to humans.
• Anti-fungal, skin hydration, promotes microvascular health.
(4) Passion Fruit
Passion fruit is rich in calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, sulphur and vitamin B.
• mproves asthma, respiratory health, promotes cardiovascular health.
Bananas contain a lot of potassium and magnesium.
• Prevents high blood pressure and muscle spasms.
Apricot is soluble fibre, β- carotene, magnesium, iron, phosphorus, potassium, vitamin C and natural salicylic acid (main ingredient of aspirin) rich.
* Reduces the risk of heart related disease, stroke, cataracts and cancers.
Prunes are dried plums. Rich in minerals and polyphenols,
• Prevention and treatment of cell aging problem, increase bone density.
Kiwi, just like aspirin, protects our cardiovascular system, avoiding blood agglomeration.
• Repairs damaged DNA, reducing triglyceride levels, and the treatment and prevention of age-related sickness.
(9) Gojiberry (Wolfberry)
Goji berry aka the "longevity herb", source of strong antioxidants and polysaccharides
• Improves chronic fatigue, high blood pressure, sexual dysfunction,skin dehydration
(10) Green Tea
Green tea contains powerful antioxidants (Epigallocatechingallate-EGCG).
• Anti-aging, anti-bacterial, slimming, cancer prevention, whitening and anti-UV
Lychee is one those fruit which is particularly high in vitamin C. Per 100 grams of fresh lychee pulp contains 72 mg of vitamin C.
• Reduces the chance of cancer cells development.
Mangosteen also known as the “Queen of fruits”, contains a large variety of Xanthone. This compound is more oxidative resistant than vitamin C and E.
• Enhances immunity, inhibits free radicals.
Blueberry, known as the “king of berries”
• Significantly enhance vision, eliminate eye fatigue, prevents Alzheimer 。
Contain high levels of bioflavonoid.
• Prevents urinary tract infections, prevents E. coli from sticking on the urethra wall and the formation of plaque
(15) Hawthorn Berry
Rich in vitamin C and carotenoids.
• Prevents atherosclerosis, prevention and treatment of cardiovascular disease.
Rich in vitamin C and A.(natural diuretics)
• Reducing the blood viscosity, promotes healthy skin and beauty.
Lycopene was initially extracted out of a tomato, it’s kind of a carotene.
• Tumor inhibition, anti-aging, prevention of prostate cancer.
Contains various kinds of amino acids and trace elements and vitamin B complex.
• Softens blood vessels, lowering blood pressure, blood sugar and cholesterol, as well as improving indigestion problem.
• Earth essence, utilizing the NMR technology, turns water molecules into tiny hexagonal shaped crystals, bringing it into its purest state.
• Positive messages are communicated via sound spectrum into the water crystals. As these pure water crystals carrying positive messages enters our body cells, they can be easily absorbed, reviving our cells to its optimum state.