How to Apply?
1. Cut the stickers into a few pieces accordingly.
2. Wipe the intended surfaces with dry cloths to remove any grease or dust.
3. Plan your design by taping your decal to the surface with masking tape.
4. Once its confirmed, simply peel off the decals and stick them on the surface. DONE!
1. What’s the size of the stickers?
The stickers are all in separate pieces, you can design it with your own creativity, such as widening it, or stick a flower here and another one somewhere else. So the sizes can be different. But we still have an approximate size below for reference and you can make it a lot different.
2. Do I stick the one whole piece on the wall?
No. They are in separate pieces and you can arrange how you want it to look like.
3. Is it very troublesome? For applying all these separate pieces.
Most of them (especially flower and tress designs) come with numberings. So you simply follow the number given, step by step, to put wall. In fact, there are no particular ways flowers or tress must look like, and you can simply design your own.
4. Do I need a white wall for these stickers?
Nope. These stickers are all transparent on the edges or spaces in between. So whatever colour your wall is, they will still fit nicely.
5. Why do the beds, furniture, sofa, and other furniture appear in the sample picture?
The furniture in the sample pictures are just a sample to show where you apply the stickers on. The pictures of these furniture will not be appearing in the stickers.
6. Which design is suitable for bedroom/ living room/ office?
These are very subjective and entirely up to your own preference. But in general, we found that people love nature, including flowers, trees, birds, etc for homes, buildings for living room and offices. But these are very subjective and shouldn't be used as references.
Advantages of Wall Stickers:
1. They are easily to be installed. SImply peel off from the sheet and then apply them on wall.
2. Most of the surfaces are sufficient for this product, including wall, glass, door, patrtition, tiles. They work particularly the best on walls and partitions. Therefore, apart from homes, these products are widely used at cafes, boutiques, budget hotels, nurseries, showrooms, partitions during exhibitions.
3. They are priced a lot lower than wall papers, paintings and other home decoration products, Yet, they are unique and more personalized. They are therefore widely used at exhibitions such as furniture fair, clothing fair to decorate their booths as these are one of the lowest price home decorative product.
4. They are removable. If one day you are bored with it, you can use hair dryer and blow on the sticker, then only pull them out, the painted wall will only be hurt very minimal.