WHAT IS KRILL?
Krill are prawn-like creatures that are aproximately 1 to 6 centimeters long. They live in oceans off the west coast of Vancouver Island, Russia, Ukraine and Japan, feeding mainly on plankton, which are the actual Omega-3 factories. Krill are near the bottom of the food chain and are eatenby whales, seals, penguins, squids and fishes.
WHAT CAN KRILL OIL DO FOR YOU?
- Improves Quality of life, increases memory and concentration
- A healthy heart
- Relief of PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome) symptoms
- Improves energy
- Decreases pain and join discomfort
- Lowers cholesterol and triglycerides, elevates HDL levels
- Lower blood sugar
- Has anti-inflammatory and powerful anti-oxidant properties
- Protects the skin from UV damage
WHY KRILL OIL IS BETTER THAN FISH OIL?
- Krill oil contains 40% Phopholipids, but fish oil doesn't hae phospholipids. Phospholipids are building blocks for cell membranes and refulate cellular transport by functioning as "gate-keeper". The most predominant phospholipid in Krill Oil is phosphatidylcholine (PC), which is partially composed of choline. Choline is important for brain development, learning and memory. PC increases solubility of cholesterol, thus lowering cholesterol levels. PC also protects our liver.
- Krill Oil's Omega-3 like EPA and DHA are in the form of phospholipids contrary to fish oils where the fatty acids are in triglyceride form. This makes the Omega-3 in the Krill Oil significantly more bioavailable than fish oils because it allows the direct entrance of EPA and DHA into the cells. DHA is important for brain development and functions. Omega-3 can reduce the rish of heart disease.
- Krill Oil contains powerful Antioxidants. Antioxidant capacity of Krill Oil is 300 times greater than either Vitamin A or Vitamin E, 34 times greater than Co Q-10 and 48 times higher than fish oil.
IS KRILL OIL SAFE?
Krill are at the bottom of the food chain and feed on planktons.Krill are collected from the pristine seas free from pollution and heavy metals, polycholirnated biphenyls (PCBs), dioxins and pesticides.
Krill Oil gives you MAXIMUM Omega-3 Absoprtion