Visiofocus - the evolution of Thermofocus, the first non-contact thermometer at world
is convenient and easy to use
it is the more advanced medical thermometer working at distance.
With the VisioFocus thermometer, you can take your baby's temperature at first sight, as it is designed to project the body temperature value on the forehead: it simply reveals the body temperature, without even touching the skin.
You can very simply get the VisioFocus close to your baby's forehead and in half second you will be shown the temperature on the forehead.
The right distance between the forehead and the thermometer for a correct measurement is easily reached when you can see the temperature value precisely between the two brackets
VisioFocus, like Thermofocus, is a thermometer perfect for children and functional for adults, as the temperature measurement is quick, precise, hygienic, safe and can be done with your complete comfort.
Like Thermofocus, VisioFocus guarantees absolute hygiene and an accurate, instantaneous, safe and repeatable temperature measurement
How To Use:
- Flip open the protective cap.
- Press and hold the "FACE" button to activate the lights.
- Approach the thermometer perpendicularly to the middle of the forehead until the temperature comes exactly between the two brackets.
- Release the "FACE" button holding the thermometer steady until the aiming lights start to blink.
- You can read the value on the display as well.
- The thermometer goes in to standby mode after 20 seconds, displaying the room temperature for 4 hours before turning itself off.
- Carefully read all instructions before use.
Abrupt movement of the baby may not allow for enough data to give an accurate reading. Approaching a baby with the aiming lights already on may help, giving you enough time for a steady reading before the baby moves. If your child has a perspiring forehead, or if it proves difficult to take the temperature on the forehead for any reason, you can take the temperature on the eyelid or on the neck. Using the "HOME" button, VisioFocus can also be used to take the temperature of any object (from 1 to 55oC / 33.8-131oF), such as baby's bottles, soups or the bath's water
Power supply: 4 batteries alkaline type AAA (LR03) 1.5 V (included)
Life span of high-quality batteries :up to 3 years or 10,000 measurements according to use
Last Updated @ 2/4/2015 10:08:47 PM