Feature available to Store Members
Hosted @ Lelong Picture Services
This is a Pair of LED Headlight conversion kit that suitable for vehicle that with H11 bulb size. Our High-quality, high-power 30W 3000LM LED car headlights made by the latest LED chips known as ETI (Designed for Automotive), aviation aluminum & Red Copper radiation system accelerate the heat dissipation.
Power: 30W (Brighter than 75W Halogen Headlights)
Color temperature: 6000K
Beam Angle: 360 degree
Input: 2.2A ± 0.1A
LED chip: ETI(Designed for Automotive)
Certified by CE, RoHS
Automotive LED headlamps advantages:
LED Headlight is more brighter than traditional halogen/HID energy, more power saving with more power output.LED lights light up without delay, to enhance road safety. Instant start no strong currents impact, improving battery life of more than 30%.Fast cooling with the most advanced design, Aluminium radiator system enables fast heat dissipation. High Durability. Latest LED design with simple structure , fewer components damaged, the broken chances is 80% lesser as compared to HID. Less Heat. Even advance than previous model with radiator fan which shorten the lifespan due to fan broken. Low temperature with 0 UV protect headlamp from fading. Unlike Xenon working with high temperature, the main reason for the car ignition failure.
- As a safety precaution, make sure that the car has had time to cool down properly before starting the installation process.
- Put the vehicle into park or make sure it is securely in gear.
- Make sure to have the ignition turned off and the keys removed.
- Be careful to avoid burns, especially when turning on or off the vehicles lighting.
- Be careful to avoid crushing or cutting the bulbs. Also make sure to not touch the bulbs with your fingers, as this will cause blotting.
- Fully examine the connection of the contact points, ports and the wires as faulty connections can cause lighting problems.
- Make certain that the end of the bulb does not come in contact with the interior light shield of the headlight when adjusting the bulb.
Last Updated @ 12/22/2014 4:06:16 PM