PRESERVED RAINBOW ROSE
What is preserved Rose?
Preserved flowers were invented by Vermont Co. located in France in 1991. Since then, this growing industry has dramatically expanded, spreading worldwide to countries throughout Europe and Asia. Once the flowers start to bloom, they are picked and immersed in a non-toxic, drying compound that draws out the moisture and then dyed with various colors. This unique preservation process gives flowers long-lasting, sustainable life.
How long does preserved rose last?
It depends on the type of flower, color and display location. Preserved flowers should be kept out of high humidity and direct sunlight. Eternal Rose recommends that all flowers should be kept in an air conditioned, room-temperature environment. Preserved flowers which are left out in the open are given a 1-2 year life expectancy. However, if placed in a frame, preserved flowers last 2-3 years or sometimes up to 5 years. Over time, some colors may begin to fade if exposed to sunlight or humidity.
Benefits of preserved flowers?
You do not need to water the flowers. Longer Lasting. Doesn't not attract insects. Doesn't have pollen which makes it perfect gift for somebody who has allergies.
Our preserved roses are made from fresh roses imported directly from Japan. They were selected carefully prior shipping to Malaysia.
Are you ready to surprise your valentine's like never before? Grab it now while sales is ON!!!
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Could be harmful if swallowed.
- Avoid direct sunlight and humidity. This may cause the color to fade.
- Do not water your flowers.
- Do not place in direct contact with fine fabrics and furnishings. Colors may bleed.
- Preserved flowers are very fragile. Try not to touch them.
- Dust off by blowing with a hair dryer on the lowest heat setting or use a soft brush to gently brush off the dust.