For quick, small bites and fun looking servings, bake your goods using the TRIO Electric Japanese Takoyaki Pan TSG-2442. Its cooking plate contains 18 baking holes for you to pour your delicious mixture of instant chocolate and vanilla mini muffins or little bitesized takoyakis to serve. This grill is a wonder to use - it produces delicious snacks within minutes, and has a non-stick coating plate that prevents wastage of food leftovers in the grill. Hungry, already?
The Trio TSG-2442 is easy to maneuver - its single on/off switch operation heats up the snack grill and the power indicator light simultaneously, so you can keep in the track with the snack grill's temperature. This snack grill also comes complete with a safety lock clip that keeps curious little onlookers away. Storage and cleaning is also easy with the snack grill - the parts can be easily detached and reattached, plus the cord storage compartment which helps to save space.
1) After plugging the Trio TSG-2442 into the wall socket, turn on the switch and power indicator and allow it to pre-heat for approximately 3 minutes.
2) For the best result, spray the plate with cooking oil as it will prevent the ingredients from sticking to the plate and makes it easier to remove.
3) Divide mixture into the holes according to the recipe using a jug and spoon or fabric piping bag and allow to cook for approximately 3 to 5 minutes or until golden and crisp.
4) To remove the snacks, use a wooden spatula and prevent from using sharp objects and metal as they will damage the non-stick surface of the cooking plates.
5) Please note that the grill may emit slight smoke or odour at first use. This is normal with many heating appliances and does not affect the safety of the grill.
1) Wait for the grill to cool and wipe the inside and edges of the plate with a soft cloth.
2) Should there be difficulty in removing the leftovers, pour some cooking oil into the plate and wipe off after 5 minutes.
3) Wipe the outside using a slightly damp cloth to ensure that no oil or grease enter the heating slots.
4) Do not clean the inside or outside with abrasive scouring pads or steel wools as this will damage the exterior of the grill.
Do's & Don't's
For hygienic purposes, clean the baking plates with a damp cloth or sponge and slightly grease the holes with cooking oil so the ingredient does not stick to the plate.Do not use disposable plastic piping bag as they may melt when they come in contact with the plates. Use the grill with extra precautions and do not allow water from running into the appliances to avoid further damage.