What This Product Does
TP-LINK TL-WN8200ND is a 300Mbps high power wireless adapter that allows users to enable their PCs or notebooks with extremely powerful wireless capability to deliver performance enhancements. The adapter adopts high power design which offers up to 10 times the range of conventional adapters. One of the TL-WN8200ND's best features is its stronger penetrability, which can effectively ensure that signal still remains reliable when it passes through multiple walls or floors.
High Power for Strong Penetrability
With high transmission power, the TL-WN8200ND delivers up to 10 times the range of normal power USB adapter. Moreover, TL-WN8200ND is featured with its incredible and strong penetrability, making that you don't have to be physically tethered to the walls or floors to access the Internet.
High Receive Sensitivity for Reliable Signal
TL-WN8200ND features its high receive sensitivity, which could let you move further away from the access point while still maintaining the same wireless signal. In this case, using TL-WN8200ND means that you don't have to move the laptop like a divining rod, and you can easily pick up the network with its strong sensitivity.
Two 5 dBi External Detachable Antennas
Two high gain external antennas insure stronger transmission and reception capacity. The two detachable antennas can be rotated and adjusted in different directions to fit various operation environments. For even more demanding applications, the antennas can also be replaced with diverse indoor antennas or directional antennas (using standard RP-SMA connector) to show even greater flexibility and wider wireless coverage.
One Button for Security Setup
TL-WN8200ND supports Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS) that allows users to simply press the "WPS" button on the exterior, instantly establishing a highly secured connection. Not only is it faster than normal security setups but more convenient in that you don't need to remember any password!
Desktop-Style Design & 1.5m USB Extension Cable
Besides the fashionable and novelty exterior, the desktop-style design is beneficial for the signal reception in various application environments, guaranteeing the smooth and stable signal. And TL-WN8200ND also provides 1.5m USB extension cable, convenient for your installation, even for the desktop equipment.
Bundled CD for Easy Operation
TL-WN8200ND comes with a CD with utility that helps you complete the software installation and wireless network settings, including security configurations and wireless connection, which is convenient for users, even for novice users.
- 300Mbps wireless data rates ideal for interruption sensitive applications like HD video streaming as well as day-to-day tasks like sending emails.
- High power and high receive sensitivity deliver performance enhancement compared with normal power
- Strong penetrability insures sustainable and reliable signal even across multiple walls or floors
- Easily setup a highly secured wireless connection at a push of WPS button
- WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK encryptions effectively protect your network from outside intrusions
- Supports soft AP mode for Windows XP/Vista/7, easily making the local network sharing
- Supports Sony PSP X-link for online gaming for Windows XP
- Bundled CD provides easy and hassle-free installation and configuration
- Backward compatible with all IEEE 802.11b/g products
- Desktop design guarantees the stable signal and prettifies your home network
- Two external detachable antennas allow for better alignment and stronger antenna upgrades
| HARDWARE FEATURES
|| Mini USB
| Dimensions (W X D X H)
| Wireless Standards
|| IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b
| Antenna Type
|| 2*Detachable Omni Directional (RP-SMA)
| Antenna Gain
| WIRELESS FEATURES
| Signal Rate
|| TxUp to 150Mbps
RxUp to 300Mbps
|| <20dBm (EIRP, For countries using CE Standards)
<27dBm (EIRP, For countries using FCC Standards)
| Wireless Modes
|| Ad-Hoc / Infrastructure mode
| Wireless Security
|| Support 64/128 bit WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK
| Package Contents
2*5dBi Detachable Omni Directional Antennas
Quick Installation Guide
1.5m USB Extension Cable
| System Requirements
|| Windows 7(32/64bits),
|| Operating Temperature: 0~40 (32~104)
Storage Temperature: -40~70 (-40~158)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
2 YEARS WARRANTY
Last Updated @ 8/6/2013 3:23:20 PM