- Wireless Data Transfer. Photos and videos in the FlashAirTM II card can be easily transferred over Wi-Fi connection.
- Internet pass-thru feature allows you to access the card and internet at the same time.
- Easy to set up the connection from laptops, tablets or smart phones.
- Does not require a computer, special driver or software installation on your devices.
- Low Power Consumption. Wireless function is switched ON only when necessary to prevent wasteful power consumption of the battery.
- Class 10
- Multiple Platforms, Simultaneous Connections.
- Photo and video sharing up to 7 devices (e.g. PCs, Macs, ultra books, tablets, smart phones) simultaneously, without the need for internet connection.
- Original Malaysia
Amazing Wireless Convenience
With FlashAir™, you do not need to pull your SD card from your camera and upload pictures to your PC in order to share them. The Toshiba Wireless SD Cards includes a wireless LAN chip which allows you to share your pictures with your friends next to you or use your smart phone or tablet to upload the images to a social media platform, just after you've taken them.
Easy Wireless LAN Setup
You do not need any drivers, software or cables. Just slide your FlashAir™ SD Card into your camera or camcorder and setup the wireless LAN function using a PC, tablet or smartphone.
Easy Way to communicate
To view the pictures stores on the FlashAir™ card, simply use your standard Browser or download the free apps for iOS and Android (available at the Apple App Store and Google Play).
Low Power Consumption
Optimized for battery powered devices, the wireless function is switched ON only when necessary, keeping the power consumption low.
SD Memory Card Standard
The world's first SD memory card to meet SD Memory Card Standard for data transfers over card-embedded wireless LAN.
The new firmware features an 'internet pass-through' mode that further simplifies photo sharing. Once a mobile device is connected to the FlashAir card, the internet pass-through functionality enables the device to access the internet via a wireless access point. This removes the need for users to swap between a WiFi connection and the FlashAir card when uploading images to social media sites.
This new functionality will also be made available for the recently introduced 8GB and 16GB Speed Class 10 FlashAir cards running earlier firmware versions, which can be updated by using the Firmware Update Tool.