WHAT IS CC CREAM?
CC represents Colour Control, Complexion Corrector or Colour Correction. Like BB creams they boast hydrating properties, SPF protection and semi-sheer coverage, but with the added benefit of colour-correcting technology to improve uneven skin tones.
Yes, TKY Total Perfect CC Cream SPF 50+ seem to be little more than tinted moisturisers, but there's no doubt that the formulas stand out for their ability to even skin tone and conceal imperfections without a heavy finish or oily texture - this is the ones filling the gap in our make-up bags.
Did you woken up with red or dull skin? This is because the undertone of your skin has changed and CC cream is your hero buy that can change it back. This lightweight saviour by TKY gives your face an instant boost of radiance. Its long-lasting, oil-free formula is hydrating and contains SPF 50+ sunscreen to protect your face from UV rays.
This little life-saver perfects your skin tones and minimises the apprearance of the dark spots nor the fine line and reduce wrinkles.
● Smoothies feel and silky touch all day long with it's light formulas
● Rich in moisturizing factor, improve skin ability to retain moisture
● Smooth texture
● Improve uneven skin color
● Improve dull complexion
● Efficient sun protection factor SPF50+, prevents UV damage the skin
● Given radiant complexion
● Easily minimise your dark spots, achieve the bare-faced, glowing look seen all over the catwalks
DIRECTION FOR USE:
After daily basic skin care products and makeup base, shake well and apply cc cream over entire face then spread evenly, apply a little more on the part you need extra coverage and pad with fingertips.
If you using the TKY series, below is the step by step:
Step 1: TKY Pore Silky Base as concealer
Step 2: TKY Total Perfect CC Cream SPF 50+
Step 3: TKY Eyeliner
Step 4: Continue with your daily routine of makeup products
● Do not apply on damaged, broken or inflamed area of the skin.
● Keep in cool and dark places to prevent from heat and direct sunlight.
● Stop using if any irritation occurs during or after application. If irritation becomes worse, please consult a dermatologist immediately.
Total Perfection CC Cream SPF50+