The briefcase sized camera bag Urban Disguise 60 V2.0 fits more gear that it appears, and a 17" laptop! A wide angle lens with hood in position, 24-70mm f/2.8 with hood in position and 70-200mm f/2.8 with hood reversed all fit vertically into the main compartment. A separate, padded compartment fits most 17" laptops** (compare laptop dimensions with specifications below) The new Expansion Zipper, at the top of the main compartment, increases the depth of the Urban Disguise 60 V2.0 to fit a gripped DSLR with a lens attached. Now it’s the photographer’s choice to carry a gripped or standard DSLR with a standard lens attached.
- Professional appearance, does not look like a traditional camera bag
- Separate padded compartment for carrying up to a 17" laptop (fits most sizes)**
- Expansion Zipper increases depth to fit a pro DSLR with standard zoom lens attached, in main compartment
- Optional accessories sold separately: Urban Disguise Attachment Straps and Shoulder Harness V2.0
- Carry 1 gripped or standard DSLR with 24-70mm f/2.8 attached, plus 2-5 additional lenses, and a 17” widescreen laptop (Separate padded compartment fits most 17" laptop sizes)
- 2 standard DSLRs with standard and wide angle zoom lenses attached
- 2 gripped DSLRs (BODIES ONLY) in padded front pocket, plus 3-6 lenses in main compartment
- Interior Dimensions: 16” W x 11.3” H x 4.3” D (40.6 x 28.7 x 10.9 cm)
*Opening Expansion Zipper adds 2.25" (5.7 cm) to main compartment depth
- **Laptop Compartment Interior Dimensions: 16” W x 11.3” H x 1.5” D (40.6 x 28.7 x 3.8 cm)
- Exterior Dimensions: 16.5” W x 12” H x 7” D (41.9 x 30.5 x 17.78 cm)
- Weight: 3.7–4.4 lbs (1.7–2.0 kg)
Exterior: For superior water-resistance, all exterior fabric has a durable water-repellant (DWR) coating, plus the underside of the fabric has a polyurethane coating. It's also constructed with 1680D ballistic nylon, YKK® RC Fuse (abrasion resistant) zippers, antique nickel-plated metal hardware, Ultra Stretch pockets, nylon webbing, and 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
Interior: Removable closed cell foam dividers, 210D silver-toned nylon, polyurethane backed Velex liner, 2x polyurethane coated nylon 210T seam-sealed rain cover, and 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
No Rhetoric Warranty on all Think Tank products