SUPPORi is recommended for a baby who can sit unsupported (approx. 6 months / 7kg to 36 months or 15kg). The SUPPORi should NOT be used for newborns. As long as your baby can sit unsupported, the SUPPORi is safe for pregnant mom to use too.
Please refer to our size chart in our gallery to pick the correct size for yourself. Suggested size according to parent height and under-bust measurement.
(note: incorrect size may cause discomfort and unsafe to parent and baby.)
Just 3 steps! Very easy to use!
Your baby straddles the side of your body. To ensure comfort and safety, make sure that the SUPPORi covers your shoulder and your baby's back and hips.
Traditional carriers cause stiff shoulders and other related baby carrier injuries. SUPPORi alleviates these types of injuries.
Conventional baby carriers support baby's weight with the trapezius muscle. This muscle is not strong. Besides, there are lots of blood vessels under this muscle, making it weak in terms of carrying a baby's weight. Wearers will suffer from stiff shoulders and related discomfort soon.
SUPPORi supports baby's weight with the deltoid muscle. This muscle is very strong, thus more comfortably carry the weight of your baby for longer periods. In addition, the knit structure can stretch over your shoulder snugly, thus staying in position.
Air Permeability ensures comfortable wearing, even during the summer!
1.Air Permeability releases baby's heat. Your baby is not easy to get sweaty.
Conventional baby carriers are not very permeable. As such, when baby gets sweaty, it can be a very uncomfortable ride during summer. In extreme conditions, the lack of permeability can cause heat rashes. Because of SUPPORi's whole mesh structure, this is avoided.
2. Mother's have enough to carry around. SUPPORi is light and compact!
With diapers, bottles, bibs, wipes and extras to carry, moms are often overloaded. Conventional carriers are unlikely to ease your load. They are often heavy, weighing in at around 700-800g, and takes up too much space. A SUPPORi, however, weighs only 80g for a size medium. It is also very compact, easily fitting into your palm, or handbag. You can carry it anywhere!
Safety is our priority!
For safety, we choose best choice.
- Material: We choose ultra-durable yarn which is used in automotive vehicle applications. In addition, we triple three plied thread to achieve maximum strength.
- Production: we use latest weaving machine which exist only a limited of numbers.
- Inspection: We inspect all parts in Japan in order not to pass small defects.
HOW TO CARE
- Machine wash: Gentle wash with 104°F / 40°C degrees water. Use laundry net.
- Use a mild detergent.Do not use chlorine bleach or fabric softener.
- Gently rinse out the water and re-shaping the carrier.Lay flat to dry in the shade.
- Do not use the dryer. No iron. No dry cleaning.
- Please wash separately as the carrier may bleed.