The STILL PURE brand of essential oils and natural, botanical body products has been carefully built on a firm foundation of integrity. The ingredients chosen, the production process and the end products are all handcrafted with love and respect for you, the environment and the various relevant communities.
Traceability of our oils and other natural raw materials is of paramount importance, which is why our company is built in a three tier structure.
1. Pure Green essential oil plants, nursery and consultancy to growers
2. Essential Distillation Equipment custom-built distillation units for essential oil extraction
3. Still Pure purchasing of essential oils direct from growers for the Still Pure range
The relationships we create with farmers at grass roots level ensures that we know exactly how all the plant material has been grown, harvested and distilled, without relying on third party certifications or any middlemen – meaning supreme quality, truly African oils at affordable prices for the end-user.
Here you will find an ever-growing range of exceptional 100% natural, botanical products, hand-crafted by ourselves – ever mindful of our bodies, our community and our environment.
- All our products are made with natural ingredients, which are wherever possible organically certified.
- All ingredients are used in their purest form and are not diluted in any way.
- No animal products are used, nor are our products tested on animals.
- No artificial fragrances or colours are used – and no petroleum based bi-products, detergents or any other man-made chemicals.
- Extra effort is made to source ingredients locally so as to support our South African farmers. If not available, we source from Africa rather than importing from abroad, so as to keep our products uniquely African and our carbon footprint as small as possible.
- When sourcing raw materials, we give upliftment projects priority, even if it means paying a bit more.
Antiseptic, antidepressant, antispasmodic, detoxifying. Being a mild oil, it can be used safely in pregnancy and for children’s ailments such as tummy ache, hiccups and for gas or wind pains. Its mildness makes it useful for other people needing gentle care such as older or convalescing people. Particularly effective for stomach and digestive problems, especially if they are of a nervous origin. Encourages the elimination of waste products from the body. Relaxes anxious, restless states of mind.
Acne, congested skin, gum & mouth infections, oily skin, over-hydrated skin, stretch marks ♦ anxiety, depression, fear, lack of confidence, insomnia, stress-related illness ♦ cellulite, fluid retention, poor circulation ♦ constipation, flatulence, griping pains, heartburn, hiccups, indigestion, nausea, tummy ache ♦ cramps ♦ premenstrual syndrome.
How to Use:
Bath, compress, massage, perfume, room fragrancer, skin-care preparations.
May be phototoxic (it can cause skin discolouration), so best not to use before going out into strong sunlight.