Squeeze Mini Personal Alarm (120dB)
This Squeeze Personal Alarm with clipping feature is very different from other personal alarms, as it is not activated by pull pin action. You simply need to squeeze the unit on both sides to activate alarm, and while depressing either one side of the alarm will not have it activated.
It has a very sleek and compact design. This easy to operate personal alarm will emit a ear piercing 120dB alarm that will send your aggressor fleeing and attract nearby attention of samaritans. You can deactivate this alarm just as easily as you activate it, simply off the siren with a push on the LED light button. This alarm fits perfectly well in your pocket, purse, can be clipped onto your belt or bags, or even attach to a keychain. Of any method you chose to carry it, it will be nothing but beneficial to your safety.
For added security, the end cap of the alarm features a super bright white LED flashlight, which can be used to illuminate darkened doorways, carparks, or help you see in dark paths. The built in flashlight can be operated independently, simply depress the LED light button to keep the flashlight on going and release to have it turn off.
Using as a Personal Alarm:
- To trigger this Personal Alarm, simply squeeze the unit on both sides. The 120 dB alarm will sound continuously.
To stop the alarm, press the LED light button on the front body.
The mini personal alarm fits easily into your pocket, purse, suitcase, or backpack. Clip it on your arm, bag, belt or shirt pocket, or even make it your keychain.
Using as a Flashlight:
- The light can be activated by pressing the LED light button on the front body of the unit and holding it down.
- To turn the light off simply let go of the button.
|| 75 x 40 x 12 mm
|| ABS Plastic
|| 3 x LR44 (AG13) Provided
|| 120 DB
- Rapid activation, squeeze the unit on both sides to activate alarm;
- Clip-on attachment & built-in keychain attachment;
- Ultra bright LED light;
- 120 decibel alarm;
- High quality, cute and lovely appearance;
- Suitable for joggers, women, child, elderly, disabled, night shift workers, people staying alone.
At close range the siren may cause damage to the ears. Keep away from children and pets.