DO YOU KNOW?
Ginkgo biloba is the oldest living tree species. A single tree can live as long as 1,000 years and can grow to a height of 120 feet.
It has been used traditionally in Chinese herbal medicine.
Studies found that gingko biloba is used for:
* Dementia and alzheimer
* Intermittent claudication (pain caused by reduced blood flow to the legs).
Recommended Dosage>1 tablet, 3 times daily
Ginkgo Biloba Extract (Equivalent to 2000mg Ginkgo Biloba leaves.)
- Storage condition: Store in a cool and dry place below 25°C. Protect from light and moisture.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Women who are pregnant or planning pregnancy should consult their doctors before taking supplement.
- As the use of Ginkgo may increase the tendency of bleeding, please consult your physician if you are on or intend to start using any other medications or dental procedure. If symptom persists, please consult your physician.