Overcome Anaemia, Have a Life Full of Spirit
Anaemia, or blood deficiency, is a condition in which the levels of haemoglobin (Hb) are less than normal. This generally occurs when the body has an iron deficiency. Anaemia not only occurs in adults, but also in infants and toddlers. Symptoms of anaemia are weakness, tiredness, weariness and lethargy, or in Indonesian called the 5 Ls: Lelah, letih, lesu, lemah, dan lunglai .Other symptoms include temporarily impaired vision, dizziness, reduced concentration, and immune deficiencies.
Helps prevent and treat symptoms of Anaemia for:
- Teens and adults, both men and women.
- Women menstruating, pregnant women and breastfeeding women.
- People who are dieting.
Made with a special formula containing Ferrous Gluconate, Manganese Sulphate, and Copper Sulphate which are quick red blood cell-forming substances.
Contains Vitamin C, Vitamin B12, and Folic Acid that the body needs:
- Vitamin C increases iron absorption in the body.
- Vitamin B12 and Folic Acid play an important role in the formation of red blood cells. Folic acid is good for the development of the foetus in the womb.
Includes Sorbitol which is beneficial to:
- Increase the absorption of iron and vitamin B12.
- Prevent hard-defecation which generally occurs in iron supplementation.
- Supplementation dose: 1 capsule / day.
- Therapeutic dose: 3 capsules / day.