SanDisk Ultra® Dual USB Drive 3.0
Flash drive for OTG-enabled Android™ smartphones¹
- Easily transfer content between OTG-enabled Android™ smartphones and tablets1 and PC and Mac computers
- Sleek retractable design with dual micro-USB and USB 3.0 connectors
- 16GB, 32GB (black or white), 64GB or 128GB* instant storage for Android™ smartphones and tablets
- High-speed USB 3.0 performance with up to 130MB/s** file transfer from drive to computer [for 16GB only]
- High-speed USB 3.0 performance with up to 150MB/s** file transfer from drive to computer [for 32GB - 128GB only]
- SanDisk® Memory Zone application (available on Google Play™) lets you easily manage and back-up content on your smartphone and tablet²
Full Product Description
Quickly and easily transfer your files between OTG-enabled Android™ smartphones and tablets¹ and PC and Mac computers. Simply connect the SanDisk Ultra® Dual USB Drive 3.0 to the micro-USB port of your Android™ device and move up to 64GB* of content to the drive, freeing up space to add photos, videos, songs, and more. The high-speed USB 3.0 connector enables you to transfer files rapidly, at up to 130MB/s**, from drive to computer. Spend less time waiting to transfer a full-length movie to the drive than with a standard USB 2.0 drive³ .
The SanDisk® Memory Zone app (available on Google Play™) helps you manage your phone's or tablet's memory², making it easy to move, view, copy, or backup your photos and videos to the drive, so you're always ready to take more videos and pictures on the go.
Features And Benefits
- Transfer files between OTG-enabled Android™ smartphones and tablets¹ and PC and Mac computers
- 16GB, 32GB, 64GB or 128GB* additional storage for Android™ smartphones and tablets
- 32GB* capacity is available in black or white
- Sleek retractable design with both micro-USB and USB 3.0 connectors
- High-speed USB 3.0 performance transfers files from the drive to your computer at up to 150MB/s** [for 32GB - 128GB only]
- High speed USB performance transfers files from the drive to your computer at up to 130MB/s** [for 16GB only]
- Use SanDisk® Memory Zone application (available on Google Play™)2 to easily manage and backup files on your Android™ device
- Compatible with most Android™ devices¹
Getting More From Your USB Device
Simple to move files
The SanDisk Ultra Dual USB Drive 3.0 has a micro-USB connector at one end, a high-speed USB 3.0 connector at the other. To transfer your favourite files, simply plug the micro-USB connector to your Android™ smartphone or tablet and start transferring the music, videos, photos and other files you want to move. Easily share file from drive to other OTG-enabled Android™ devices. Or quickly copy files from drive to computer with high-speed USB 3.0 performance.
The capacity you want
If you want to keep your files handy, the SanDisk Ultra Dual USB Drive 3.0 has plenty of room, up to 64GB*, for loads of photos, tracks, videos or even massive work files ready for using and sharing.
Manage your content
With the SanDisk Ultra Dual USB Drive 3.0, looking after your content is straightforward. The SanDisk Memory Zone application², available on Google Play™, let you organise files stored on internal and external phone memory for management, viewing, copying and backup.
- Automatically-detected when connected to an OTG-enabled smartphone or tablet¹
- Compatible with PC & Mac computers– no drivers needed
- Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Mac OS 10.6+
- Requires Android™ smartphone or tablet with On-The-Go (OTG) compatibility¹
- Interface: micro-USB and USB 3.0 connectors
- Available Capacities: 16GB, 32GB, 64GB and 128GB
- Dimensions: 43in x 0.78in x 1.44in. (11.0mm x 19.8mm x 36.6mm)
- Operating temperature: 32° – 113° F (0° – 45° C)
- Storage temperature: 50° – 158° F (-10° – 70° C)
- Support: 5-year warranty⁴
Trust In Sandisk
All SanDisk products are constructed to the highest standards and rigorously tested, so you can be confident in the outstanding quality, performance and reliability of every SanDisk product.
*1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
** (16GB - 128GB only) Read speeds from drive to computer up to 150MB/s. (16GB only) Read speeds from drive to computer up to 130MB/s. Write speeds lower and vary by drive capacity. USB 3.0 port required. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.
¹ Requires device with On The Go (OTG) compatibility. See www.sandisk.com/dualdrive for list of compatible devices.
² Download and installation required.
³ Based on a 1.2GB MPEG-4 video transfer with USB 3.0 host device. Results may vary based on host device, file attributes and other factors.
⁴ See www.sandisk.com/wug
- 14 days hassle-free returns & exchanges
- 5-Year Sandisk Limited Warranty
Returns, Exchanges & Refund Policy
We will go to every effort to make sure that you are completely satisfied with the product that you have purchased from us. If you feel that your item is defective, it may be exchanged for replacement or refund within 14 days of purchase.
- Please contact us and notify a request for return. We will issue a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number prior to your return.
- Be sure that the item is couriered to us in its original packaging and sufficiently packed (includes any free promotional gift), and enclose the invoice with a brief explanation for the return. Please mark the outside of the box or shipping label with the RMA number that was issued to you.
- After the returned item has been reviewed and manufacturer defect has been determined your product will be replaced and forwarded to the return address. This process usually takes one to two weeks.
- A restocking fee of RM50 applies for any reason other than defective item.
ABOUT ARCHE DIGITAL SDN. BHD.
Arche Digital Sdn. Bhd. is a Malaysian company specialized in distributing computer and mobile accessories. Our priority is to provide the highest level of quality to you, from our products to our customer service.