The ImageMate All-in-One USB 3.0 memory card reader offers the easiest, fastest USB connection to transfer data between your memory cards and your PC. An ideal accessory for professional photographers and those frequently transferring multiple files to and from their mobile device.
- Compatible with a broad range of memory card formats
- Supports MicroSD, SDHC™ and SDXC™ UHS-I performance
- Supports up to UDMA 7-enabled CompactFlash® cards
- Designed for USB 3.0 interface transfer speeds up to 500MB/s**
- Stylish, inconspicuous vertical design with small footprint
USB 3.0 for Premium Transfer Speeds
The reader works with your computer's USB 3.0 port, designed to support USB 3.0 transfer performance of up to 500MB/s** , matching the speed of any premium memory card. Even bulky files like HD video will transfer in a matter of seconds. This reader is also backwards compatible with USB 2.0 ports.
Compatible with All Popular Card Formats
The ImageMate All-in-One USB 3.0 reader works with a wide array of card formats. The reader supports all popular SD memory card formats, including SD™/SDHC™/SDXC™ memory cards, UHS-I SDHC/SDXC memory cards, and microSDHC™/microSDXC™ memory cards. It is also compatible with the latest UDMA 7-enabled CompactFlash cards.
Sleek Vertical Design
With its thin vertical profile and small footprint, this reader conserves space on your desk and fits easily in a computer bag. Its stylish design and white finish blend in with office decor, and its detachable tripod base adds a modern touch.
The ImageMate All-in-One USB 3.0 Memory Card Reader is backed by a two-year limited warranty** .
- Up to 500 MB/s** interface transfer speed
- Fast transfer of photos and video
- Fully backwards compatible with USB 2.0 systems
- Work in style with a sleek, inconspicuous, small-footprint device
Compatible Card Formats
- RS-MMC DV™
- Memory Stick®
- Memory Stick PRO™
- Memory Stick Duo™
- Memory Stick PRO Duo™
- Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo™
- UHS-I (Ultra High Speed) SDHC/SDXC cards
- UDMA CompactFlash® cards (including UDMA 6 and UDMA 7)
Minimum System Requirements
- Windows® XP, Windows Vista®, Widows 7
- Mac OS 10.4.10+
- USB 3.0 port required for Hi-speed transfer (also compatible with USB 2.0 port for 2.0 speed transfer)
- USB 3.0 Reader/Writer
- Detachable metal stand
- USB 3.0 cable
||Dimension (H x W x L)
||4.68 x 1.61 x 0.39 in.
||119.00 x 41.00 x 10.00 mm