- Rosemary tea brewing:
- Rosemary , hot water (about 400cc), honey or sugar (due to the need to use) the rosemary into the pot, add hot water, brew for 3-5 minutes, add honey or sugar can drink.
- Best match: verbena, lemon grass.
- It is especially important in many slimming and good for female period pain.
- Not suitable for pregnant ladies
- Rosemary is native to the Mediterranean region, has been in the Americas and Europe, naturalized in temperate regions. In the United States and Britain are widely cultivated in warm regions in the garden.
- Rosemary Rosmarinus officinalis L. Department of Labiatae plant Rosmarinus, is widely recognized as a plant with a high antioxidant effect. The late 1960s and early 1970s has separated from the German and Japanese scientists from the rosemary in the composition is an efficient antioxidant capacity. Institute of Botany in 1981 the successful introduction of rosemary, C02 supercritical extraction by extraction from rosemary stems and leaves out of the aromatic oil, extracted from the edible antioxidants (rosemary antioxidant). Rosemary antioxidant mainly carnosic acid, carnosol, rosemary phenol, ursolic acid, rosemary acid and other ingredients.
- Eliminate bloating, enhance memory, refreshing wake up angry, reduce headaches, improve hair loss phenomenon (pregnant women should not drink).
- Rosemary tea can have a sobering fragrance, can enhance brain function, can improve the headache, increased memory operation, the need for a large number of students who may wish to remember to drink rosemary tea.
- Also on the cold, bloating, obesity is also very effective.
- Improve the language barrier, vision, hearing respect, enhance attention, treat rheumatism, strengthen the liver function, lower blood sugar, helps to treat arteriosclerosis, paralysis of limbs to help restore vitality.
- Has a strong convergence effect, conditioning greasy dirty skin, promote blood circulation and stimulate hair regrowth.