Fully Customizable Ambidextrous Ergonomics
From an adjustable arched palm rest, to a retractable back, as well as four interchangeable side panels, the Razer Ouroboros is fully customizable to your personal needs. It fits perfectly with any hand length, shape and grip-style – maximize your comfort and reduce fatigue over extended play.
8200dpi 4G Laser Sensor
The Razer Ouroboros is outfitted with the most advanced and configurable sensor yet, the all-new 8200dpi 4G laser sensor. It tracks so precisely, you always hit targets exactly where you need to. It can also be calibrated to your specific surface, and has adjustable cut-off to lift-off tracking, empowering you with more control than ever.
Dual gaming-grade wired/wireless technology
Are you ready to take your gaming further than before, cord-free? As Razer is the pioneer of the world’s first gaming-grade wireless tech, you can be assured the Razer Ouroboros performs as well cordless as it does corded. With a 1ms response rate, your command is executed first even if you and your opponent react at exactly the same time.
When the battery depletes in the Razer Ouroboros, just plug in the USB cable so you can keep gaming while it recharges, for zero downtime.
Dedicated DPI Clutch-Trigger
Stay on top of the competition and adapt to the situation with the Razer Ouroboros’ dedicated DPI clutch-trigger. Hold it down to temporarily increase/decrease the mouse’s DPI so you can get the exact sensitivity you need for the moment in-game.
For instance, when you switch to a sniper to take out a target far away, use the clutch to slow your DPI down, and once the enemy has been dispatched with precision, release the clutch to return to your usual lightning fast assault mode.
Powered by a single AA battery
Game for longer cordless when the Razer Ouroboros is conveniently powered by a single AA battery with up to 12 hours of continuous gaming. The supplied NiMH battery is rechargeable, so you can plug in the USB cord or place it on the dock to get it back up to full juice when depleted. Or, just hot-swap with any ordinary AA alkaline battery so you can keep going like a beast.
A really comfortable mouse makes you a happy gamer
Take it from us, you want to be able to put your hand on the best gaming mouse and feel good, from the first second, to the tenth hour of gaming.
That’s why the Razer Ouroboros was conceived as an ambidextrous mouse. It works well for both left- and right-handed users. Also, whether you’re a claw grip, palm grip or fingertip user, this mouse caters to all grip styles. Just adjust the arch on the palm rest, extend or retract the back, and add in the side rests accordingly.
By providing you with additional ergonomic customizations, the mouse instantly becomes yours.
- Customizable ergonomics to fit all hand sizes and grip-styles
- 8200dpi 4G laser sensor
- Gaming-grade wireless mouse with dock
- Razer Synapse 2.0 enabled
- 11 programmable Hyperesponse buttons
- 1000Hz Ultrapolling
- Up to 200 inches per second / 50g acceleration
- Approximate Size: 122 mm to 137 mm / 4.80" to 5.39" (Length) x 71 mm / 2.80" (Width) x 42 mm / 1.65" (Height)
- Approximate Weight: 115 g / 0.25 lbs. (without battery) to 135 g / 0.29 lbs. (with battery)
- Battery life: (Approx) 12 hrs (continuous gaming)
- The life expectancy of this battery depends upon its usage
- PC / Mac with USB port
- Windows® 10 / Windows® 8 / Windows® 7 / Windows Vista® / Windows® XP (32-bit) / Mac OS X (v10.7-10.9)
- Internet connection
- 100MB of free hard disk space
- Razer Synapse 2.0 registration (requiring a valid e-mail), software download, license acceptance, and internet connection needed to activate full features of product and for software updates. After activation, full features are available in optional offline mode.