Switchblade User Interface
Razer’s award-winning, proprietary Switchblade User Interface puts more control in your hands with ten dynamic adaptive tactile keys and an LCD panel. Bind an unlimited number of commands, macros, skills, spells, and any other control you need to ten tactile keys that dynamically change to suit the in-game situation. The LCD panel functions as a separate screen which displays in-game information or application widgets in full vibrant color, allowing you to stay ahead of the competition; or as a secondary mouse input device with new gesture controls.
10 Key Rollover in gaming mode
Actuate as many keys as you have fingers, and have all of them register accurately and quickly in game. With the Razer DeathStalker Ultimate’s anti-ghosting capabilities, you can deliver overwhelming destruction to your opponents, and ensure that every command is registered and executed perfectly.
Razer Synapse 2.0
Razer Synapse 2.0 is cutting-edge, intuitive software that functions as the Razer DeathStalker Ultimate’s brain, automatically syncing the gaming keyboard to a cloud server to download driver and firmware updates, while saving your individual settings. Sync your custom settings and macros automatically with this unified configurator, allowing customization of all your Razer products with a single login.
- 4.05” touch screen able to run widget apps
- Track pad with gesture support
- 10 dynamic display keys with 80hz response time
- Chiclet style key caps
- Tri-colour backlit keys
- 1000Hz Ultrapolling
- Fully programmable keys with on the fly macro recording
- Razer Synapse 2.0 enabled
- Dedicated Gaming mode
- 5 additional macro keys Anti-ghosting capability for up to 10 simultaneous key presses
- Braided fiber cable
- Fixed wrist rest
- PC with 2 USB ports
- Windows® 8/ Windows® 7 / Windows Vista®
- Internet connection (for driver installation)
- At least 200mb of hard disk space
- Razer Synapse 2.0 registration (requiring a valid e-mail), software download, license acceptance, and internet connection needed to activate full features of product and for software updates. After activation, full features are available in optional offline mode.