Bring your favourite cartoons to your party with our Pull String Pinata! This round pinata features your favorite cartoons with streamer accents on the sides. It's a great themed party decoration or activity that kids love! Have your little kid take turns pulling the strings until the right one releases the tasty contents (sold separately).
Pull String Pinata product details:
- 18in tall x 19in at widest points
- Holds up to 2lbs of pinata filler
- Free a pack of Paper Confetti as an additional filler favor
- Pinata filler(Candies) sold separately
How to fill a Pinata
- All pinatas have a designated opening for filling purposes. To find this area, look on your pinata that says "press here to fill."
- You can either press into that part of the pinata with your finger or carefully cut a U shaped flap using a knife or scissors.
- Make sure you do not tear or cut off this section because it will make a hole.
- Fill in as many candy as you can inside the pinata.
- Hang your pinata with sturdy rope or string by its plastic handle.
- We suggest hanging the pinata about 1-2 feet above the guest's eye level.
- You can even use your pinata as a table decoration and then hang it when it's time to play the game.
Good Pinata Filler Examples:
Miniature chocolate candy, Individually wrapped hard or gummy candy, Stampers, Poppers, Gold Coins, Fun shaped erasers and etc.
Bad Pinata Filler Examples:
Try not to use longer or wider than 2-inches. Also, try to avoid using candy that could break. Below are examples of items not to use and the reason why;
Lollipops (breakable), Boxes of raisins (too big), Granola bars (too big), Bags of cookies/chips/crakers (too big), Stickers (they could blow away), anything sharp (hazard)
How to Use a Pull-String Pinata
- Set up some rules ahead of time to prevent the children from grabbing once the pinata breaks such as; No pushing or shoving, Each child can only have 3-4 prizes
- For younger guests: have all the guests pull a different ribbon at the same time.
- For older guest: have the children to take turns choosing one ribbon to pull.
- Only one ribbon will pull open the trap door to make the prizes fall out!
- After the pinata is open, give your guests empty favor bags to fill with prizes.