At an interesting scene of action, it is often difficult to find a bench and rest those vexed feet. Carrying a chair everywhere you go is absolutely an unfeasible option. In such a case what do you imagine yourself to be fetching? Well, the answer is quite predictable. In times when a pint-sized version of almost everything has been created, the Pocket Chair is definitely the key solution to your problem. This wee stool can be carted far and wide without any hassle since it can be folded conveniently and fitted in your pocket, hence the name Pocket Chair.
The Pocket Chair is a blessing when you are in a crowded public arena looking for a place to relax and get your breath back, especially when your legs are weary and a screeching pain has passed on to your spinals. What would you do when your leg muscles jade with over strain and adding to the turmoil, your little one is busy giving you a hard time?
No more sitting on the ground!
No more standing around!
No more bulky folding chair frustration!
- Folds up easily and fits right in your pocket!
- Light weight yet heavy duty
- Opens up in a snap and folds up with ease.
- Perfect for use in the garden, beach, or park,
- Enough to hold up to 250 lbs.
What’s in the box:
1 x ASOTV Pocket Chairs
1 x Carry bag
|Product Dimension (L x W x H in cm)
||32.5 x 16 x 30.7
|Package Dimension (L x W x H in cm)
||16.5 x 2.5 x 27
|Product Weight (in kg)
|Package Weight (in kg)
||Fabric and Iron Steel
The secret is in the Dual-Action Counter-Rotational Support System, that gives it the strength of steel the comfort of a chair and fits right in your pocket. Holds up to 250 lbs. Don’t get twisted up with complicated contraptions. Get the the amazing Pocket chair that fits in conveniently in your handbag, glove box, knapsack, golf bag even your tackle box! or load up your drawer for a Pocket Chair kids party. You can sit anywhere with the Pocket Chair! Put one in your pocket today!
Things You Should Probably Know About the Amazing Pocket Chair*
The Pocket Chair is only meant to support up to 250lbs.
* I would not recommend trying to lean too far in any one direction. It’s a Pocket Chair, not a rocking chair or recliner.
* Over time the straps that hold the Pocket Chair in place might stretch out a bit, but there are two locks on the bottom of the chair that can accommodate that if it occurs.
* Locking the Pocket Chair in place the very first time can take a little elbow grease, but I’m pretty sure you would want those straps to hold as well and as tight as they can.
Does the Amazing Pocket Chair Work?
Yes, the Pocket Chair works. I took it out of the box, unfolded and locked it into place, and then sat on it. I was kind of afraid at first that I wouldn’t fit or that it would fold underneath me, but the Pocket Chair accommodated my body easily, and I felt completely supported.
You may be thinking, “But you’re a girl! Does it work as it is seen on tv? Can the Pocket Chair support a MAN?” So I found a MAN – one that I work with – to sit on it. He’s bigger than me, and it supported him, too. We each sat on it for about five minutes, and we were both surprised at how supported we felt and how comfy the experience was for each of us.
How To Assemble