EHT 100-1.0 A 60 R SG INOX
High Performance Cut-Off Wheel for Stainless
PFERD Grinding & Cut-off Wheels offer world-leading performance. For free-hand, portable, chop and stationary saws.
Wide selection of Flat Cut-Off Wheels for cut-off use on angle grinders, die grinders, circular saws and more.
Free of iron, sulphur and chlorinated fillers, these wheels are suitable for cut-off use on stainless steel. PFERD flat (type 1) cut-off wheels are engineered to provide excellent service life, and smooth, aggressive cutting action with a consistently level unmatched in the industry. Manufactured with heavy duty fiberglass reinforcement for superior strength and lateral stability, PFERD cut-off wheels conform international safety standards.
Dimension: 100mm(dia) x 1.0mm(thickness)
For superior results on sheet metal and light gauge sections
- Accelerated cutting action, high stock removal, and minimum flash and vibrations are the half-marks of these refined performance tools. PFERD's new thin abrasive cut-off wheels are cost-efficient and powerful on a diverse range of materials grades and workplace thickness.
- Test our thin abrasive cut-off wheels against any advance competitor product.
- PFERD quality assures superior performance.
Fields of Use:
Superior stock removal = short cutting time
Minimized burr formation makes these tools particularly useful for use on light-gauge sheet metal
Surface cut starts exactly at point of attack, without tool runout
Low vibration and effortless operation allow tool to be controlled with a sensitive hand
Reduced heat build-up, i.e., no thermal loading of the workpiece
High cost-efficiency due to outstanding service life
- Sections in tank, kitchen and counter construction (primarily high-grade steel).
- Cutting of plastics, also metal or fibre-reinforced.
- Installation, plumbing and roofing contractors.
- Repair works which process heavy gauge sheet metal and large cross section.