- Fever, anemia, dizziness careful service mint; Table virtual spontaneous ban clothing mint;
- Pregnant women not to eat too much mint. In addition, decoction of tea with mint, avoid long cooking;
- Suitable headache, red eyes, sore throat, mouth sores, bad breath, swollen gums, wind-heat itching.
- Peppermint tea is a cool and refreshing beverage after meals or before bedtime.
- It helps to treat irritable bowel syndrome, ease nausea and vomiting, control flatulence, improve digestion, ease cough and sore throat.
- Peppermint leaves are plant mint leaves, taste cool, mint leaves with a medical and edible dual function, mainly edible parts of stems and leaves can also be served juice. On consumption, either as a flavoring agent, but also for spices, but also with wine, tea and so on. Mint scientific name Menthaspp, use 5 to 10 g mint leaves to boiling water, overflow which can be scented drink, which is the most convenient way to drink, if summer lidded containers to brew, avoid peppermint volatile until after cool drink, "full of cool feeling," will make people feel good.
- Mint leaves with peppermint oil (the main component of menthol, menthone), mint cream, camphor terpene, lemon terpene, proteins, fats, carbohydrates, minerals, vitamins. Mint with leaves, color green, fragrant smell better. Spear leaves can be used for soft drinks, pastries. Main ingredients: whole plant contains volatile oil, the main component of menthol (Menthol), menthol (Menthone), glucoside and a variety of free amino acids. There evacuation of wind-heat, clearing the throat, Touzhen itching, anti-inflammatory and analgesic effect.