Feature available to Store Members
Now you can make delicious, natural peanut butter at home anytime. The Electrics Peanut Butter Maker makes it fast and easy to whip up a variety of nut butters. Simply pour your favorite shelled and chopped nuts into the bin, turn the unit on, add oil and out comes fresh nut butter. Your Electric Nut Butter Maker works great with a variety of nuts, including peanuts, cashews, almonds, hazelnuts, macadamia nuts, sunflower seeds and more!
Feed shelled and chopped peanuts, cashews, or sunflower seeds into Electrics Peanut Butter Maker to create creamy, homemade spreads. In addition to oil, add your favorite spices and sweeteners— such as honey, cinnamon, and chocolate—to dress up any of the included recipes. The appliance also enables you to customize the spreads to cater to special diets, allergies, or the whims of a jelly sandwich.
Homemade peanut and other nut butters are healthier and taste better than store-bought. You can enjoy your freshly made nut butters plain, or add sweeteners and spices like honey, chocolate, sugar, cinnamon, salt and more.Be creative and enjoy your PEANUT BUTTER MAKER!
How to use?
* Place the PEANUT BUTTER MAKER on a dry, level surface near an electrical outlet.
* Chop your desired shelled nuts into small pieces. The smaller you chop the nuts, the faster the unit will work. NOTE:Only use nuts without shells or with shells removed. DO NOT put shells in PEANUT BUTTER MAKER.
* Place chopped nuts in the Nut Bin and replace the cover. Be sure to align the hole in the Cover with the Nut Grinder below.
* Place the Nut Guide in the Nut Bin.
* Fill the Oil Dispenser with oil and place in the Nut Guide. You may use vegetable, canola, sunflower, grapeseed or your preferred oil.
* Place the Nut Butter Container on the Base below the Chute.
* Plug unit in and turn ON.
* As the PEANUT BUTTER MAKER. grinds the nuts, gently squeeze the Oil Dispenser to drizzle oil into the Nut Bin.Use more or less oil depending on the type of nut being used and your desired nut butter consistency.
* Every 10 - 15 seconds, spin teh Nut Guide to mix and guide the nuts into the Nut Gronder.
* Nut butter will dispense into the Nut Butter Container.Once desired amoount of nut butter is made,turn unit OFF and unplug the unit.
* DO NOT place anything but nuts and oil into the PEANUT BUTTER MAKER. Mix in sweeteners, spices and all other ingredients after nut butter is made.
* You may serve the nut butter immediately, or place the Lid on the Nut Butter Container and refrigerate.DO NOT store in cabinet,as fresh, natural nut butter will spoil.
* Follow the directions in the Cleaning and Maintenance section to clean you PEANUT BUTTER MAKER.