- Brand new and High quality.
- Plug and play
- Designed to troubleshoot PC boot failures, when PC doesn't even show Video Card/BIOS screen (thus no error code/info is available)
- Features 5 LED indicators for power supply status, and a 2-digit numeric display for detailed diagnostic code
- Easy to install,just plug into the PCI interface.
- Intercept and hex the code of your booting computer.
- Hexadecimal character display.
- Detailed & precise LED function table and code indication table, convenient for you consulting.
Introduce of run LEDs:
Only by some units and a few mainboard slot message, it could runs normally, and it has a low error percentum. If the card is plugged into the bad slot, the code stop changing, or the other LEDs is not light, but the run LED is quite possible to run normally. You can solve the following problems by the result of "if the run LED has lighted, the mainboard has ever ran":
1.The code of the card is bad.
2.The card is not fit for the mainboard which you using.
3.PCI slot or ISA slot is bad.
4.The card is plugged incorrectly or pins of card are dirty, or pins in slot rusted.
5.The mainboard stops working.
6.The mainboard is working on programs which is out of relation to codes.
As the 2-bit code cards diagnose the mainboard by BIOS(refer to the"SYNOPSIS" in chapter1),the code should not been displayed in such following cases:
1.The card is inserted on the mainboard without CPU, or CPU is not runing.
2.During the RST LED is lighting(the tested mainboard is reseting).
In any cases above, the caed and LED doesn't light or light only 1 bit; rule out the "original code". If the code is not displayed beside cases above, the card is not compatible with mainboard which is being tested. You just need a more advanced post card like PI0050.