This Finger Pulse Oximeter can be used as a substitute to stethoscope. It’s very convenient to carry around due to its small size and lightweight. Put it in your pocket and bring it wherever you go. It also shows blood oxygen level.
This product is being widely used in hospitals, home healthcare, oxygen bar, community medical centers, alpine areas, sports healthcare, gym and many other places.
- Very reliable and accurate readings
- 2 colors OLED display
- 4 display modes
- 4 direction display adjustable
- Can be used up to 50 hours with a set of new batteries
- Low Perfusion ≤0.4%
- Automatic power off when no signal.
- Small and light weight, convenient to carry
1. Install 2 AAA batteries into battery cassette and close the cover.
2. Plug one finger (nail surface facing upwards) into rubber hole of the Oximeter (it is best to plug the finger thoroughly) before releasing the clamp with the nail upwards
3. Press button on the front panel.
4. Don't tremble your finger when the Oximeter is working. Your body is not recommended to be on moving status.
5. Press the button on the front panel to change display direction
6. Read relevant data from display screen.
7. If there is no signal input, it indicates that the oximeter has shut off automatically.
8. Replace batteries with new batteries when OLED indicates the batteries are low in power.
Display Type: LCD/ OLED
Measurement range: 70%~99%
Accuracy: ±2% (70%~99%), Unspecified (<70%) for SpO2
Measurement range: 30BPM~240 BPM
Accuracy: ±1BPM or ±1% (select larger)
Power: 2x AAA 1.5V alkaline batteries
Power consumption: ≤30mA
Automatic Power Off: automatically shuts off when no finger is present for 8 seconds
Dimension: 62mm x 32mm x 33mm
Weight: 65g (without batteries), 120g (with batteries)
Operation Temperature: 5°C~40°C
Storage Temperature: -10°C~40°C
Ambient Humidity: 15°C~80°C (on operation), 10°C~80°C (in storage)
Each package includes
1 x Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
1 x Hand/ Neck Strap
1 x User Manual
6.2 x 3.2 x 3.3 cm