A COMPLETE formula to help maintain healthy eyes, containing Carotenoid and Flavonoid group of ingredients (Lutein, Goji Berry, Bilberry, Eyebright, and Grape Seed).
· A traditionally prepared herbal formula containing caretenoid (Marigold Flower, Goji Berry) and flavonoid (Bilberry, Eyebright, Grapeseed) which benefits the eyes.
· Featuring No.1 Recommended “Free-form Lutein” by Doctors in the U.S provides support for maintaining healthy eyes.
· Delivers bio-available nutrient sources
· Standardized plant extracts for consistent delivery of active nutrients
Fructus Vaccinium Myrtillus Extract (Bilberry Extract) – 65mg
Herbs Euphrasia Officinalis 4:1 Extract (Eyebright Extract) – 65mg
Fructus Lycium Barbarum 5:1 Extract (Wolfberry Extract) – 45mg
Flos Calendula Officinalis Extract (Marigold Extract providing 6.5mg lutein) – 65mg
Semen Vitis Vinifera Extract (Grapeseed Extract) – 45mg
- FloraGLO® Lutein –Lutein is a major carotenoid that makes up the macular pigment of the retina. Higher concentration is found in human retina.
- Lutein helps to filter blue (visible) light that may cause photo-oxidative stress and damage to the eyes’ photoreceptor.
- Studies have indicated that lutein dietary supplementation with these carotenoid can raise macular pigment density and serum concentration.
- FloraGLO® Lutein is naturally sourced from Marigold flower prepared under a patented process (US patents RE40, 912E, US RE40, 931E, US RE40, 938E and 5,648,564.).
- Bilberry Extract – A traditional herb from Europe which are known for its antioxidant properties and potential eye benefits. Bilberry rich in antioxidant (Anthocyanosides), natural substance thought to protect from various eye problems.
- Eyebright Extract – An herb native to Europe that contains flavonoid and tannins. These antioxidants naturally have astringent and anti-inflammatory properties. It is believed to be an effective natural remedy for eyestrain, dry eye, eye irritation, eye inflammation and relief eye fatigue, when used in combination with an antioxidant-rich diet.
- Wolfberry Extract – or Goji berry is reputable for its vision preserving function. It is an amazing fruit dense with Vitamin A, C, beta-carotene and phytochemical compounds that may support healthy vision.
- Grape Seed Extract – derived from grape rich in OPC (Oligometric Proanthocyanins. OPC contains antioxidant properties play a role in improving vision and prevent eye disease.
- Bone RA, et al. Lutein and zeaxanthin dietary supplements raise macular pigment density and serum concentrations of these carotenoids in humans. Department of Physics, Florida International University, Miami, PubMed.gov Apr, 2003.
- Weigert G, et al. Effects of lutein supplementation on macular pigment optical density and visual acuity in patients with age-related macular degeneration. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 52:8174-78, 2011.
- 17. Dawczynski J, et al. Long term effects of lutein, zeaxanthin and omega-3-LCPUFAs supplementation on optical density of macular pigment in AMD patients: the LUTEGA study. Graefes Arch Clin Exp Ophthalmol, Epub May 22, 2013.
Take 1-2 vegecapsule daily with meal