You are here:
Courier Service (Bundle Shipping is Available)
RM 6.00 for up to 0.5 kg RM 2.00 for each additional 0.5 kg
RM 15.00 for up to 1 kg RM 9.00 for each additional 0.5 kg
RM 13.00 for up to 1 kg RM 6.50 for each additional 0.5 kg
* The actual shipping fee to be applied can differ according to product qty or options, so please check Shopping Cart page or Order/Payment page.
The item has been added to your Shopping Cart.
The item has been added to your Wish List.
Butterworth, Pulau Pinang
11street receives report on products to protect buyers’ right. For further information on safe trade, please contact us.
For order related and other issues, kindly click on E-mail Enquiry here.
It's speedy The OneTouch® UltraEasy™ Meter gives you accurate results in just 5 seconds so it won't slow you down. It's simple The OneTouch® UltraEasy™ Meter features a large, easy-to-read screen, and simple 3-step testing. It's sleek Convenient to carry - just the right size to fit into a pocket, purse or briefcase.
The following images provide an overview of using the OneTouch Ultra Easy Meter.
1. Note the size of the OneTouch meter which makes it easy to carry around with you.
2. OneTouch Ultra Easy device, test strips and Lancing device.
3. Insert a fresh Lancet into the One Touch Lancing Device.
4. Remove cap off Lancing Device.
5. The device has nine puncture depth settings. The smaller numbers are for a shallow puncture which is suitable for children.
6. Prime the device by sliding the control back as shown in the picture.
7. Note the code printed clearly on the cannister of test strips. This code should be entered into your meter when using a new batch of test strips for the first time.
8. Insert test strip into meter. The device should turn on automatically.
9. When using a fresh batch of test strips you would need to enter the code by using the arrow buttons on your meter.
10. Prick your finger using the Lancing Device.
11. Make sure you have a small droplet of blood by gently squeezing your finger.
12. Touch the end of the test strip to the droplet. It will then be drawn into the meter.
13. Results are displayed within 5 seconds. Remove the test strip to turn off the meter. Always dispose of the used test strip in a suitable container.
You can request for return/exchange within 7 calendar days following delivery date. But return/exchange request cannot be made in following cases:
For any inconvenience regarding Cancellation/Return/Exchange, please contact Customer Service at 03-2720 0000 and we will do our best to help you.