Introducing the ONETOUCH® SelectSimpleTM, a blood glucose monitor with new features and benefits that make tracking your blood sugar easier and faster. With colour and audio alerts, you are alerted when your blood sugar levels are low, high or very high.* With its icon-driven interface and no coding, setup or buttons, all you need to do is insert the strip to start, apply blood, and results can be obtained in a matter of seconds.
Manufactured by Johnson and Johnson Ltd., a name you can trust for quality and care that you deserve, SelectSimpleTM is one of those rare glucose monitors that combine ease of use with accuracy at an affordable price.
ONETOUCH® SelectSimple has been specially designed with your needs in mind. It helps you make sense of the highs and lows, helps you achieve better outcomes.
It has an easy 3-step, icon-driven interface with no coding, no setup and no buttons.
- High-low colour and audio alerts - With colour and audio alerts, you are alerted when blood glucose levels are extremely high, high or low.*
- High-low alarm reference card - It allows your doctor to customize your action plan empowering you to better understand what corrective steps to undertake, when alerted of extremely high or low blood glucose levels. So you can address hypo- and hyper-glycemic episodes immediately, based on your doctor’s advice.
- Quality care from Johnson and Johnson Ltd. - Manufactured by Johnson and Johnson Ltd., a name you can trust for quality and care that you deserve.
- Consistently accurate results - ONETOUCH® SelectSimpleTMmeets the ISO accuracy requirements of ISO 15197:200316.
- No coding, no setup and no buttons - It has an icon-driven interface with no coding, no setup or no buttons. Just insert the strip to start, apply blood, and results can be obtained in a matter of seconds.
- Economically Priced - ONETOUCH® SelectSimpleTM is a blood sugar monitoring system by Johnson & Johnson Ltd. that is economically priced. Both the meter and strips are now affordable so you can continue to do self monitoring to reduce the risk of developing health complications. ONETOUCH® SelectSimpleTM has been specially designed with your needs in mind.
The ranges for high/low alerts are preset in the monitor according to post prandial blood glucose levels recommended by the American Diabetes Association guidelines 2011. The reading and the musical alerts should be interpreted in light of the same. The preset ranges of blood glucose levels are as follows: greater than or equal to 13.3 mmol/l (240mg/dL) is considered Very High, greater than or equal to 10 mmol/l (180mg/dL) is considered High, less than or equal to 3.9 mmol/l (70mg/dL) is considered Low. Talk to your doctor and seek advice on how the monitors preset ranges may be relevant to your personal targets.