Store’s Best Items
- Sunway Lagoon 6 In 1 Theme Park (Valid till 30 June 2017) RM 83.00
- Universal Studios Singapore 1Day E-Ticket (Open Date Valid till 30 June 2017) RM 145.00
- Lost World of Tambun Theme Park and Spa Admission Ticket RM 39.00
- Hello Kitty Town + Thomas Town Admission Tickets RM 99.00
- Hong Kong Ocean Park 1-Day Ticket + Meal Voucher RM 154.00
- Universal Studios Singapore 1Day E-Ticket + Free SGD 5 Meal Voucher RM 149.00
|Seller||Triba-East Travel Sdn Bhd|
Basic Information of Product
|Validity Period||19/Aug/2015 - 30/Dec/2015|
|Terms and Conditions||
Terms and Conditions:
1. Purchase : now - 20 December 2015.
Traveling Validity : 01 Sept 2015– 31 Dec 2015.
Redemption Period : 14 days after you purchase or it will be auto forfeited.
For departure date less than 14 days, please kindly contact us for room confirmation before you purchase online.
E-Tour Voucher will be issued only 3-5 days before your departure date.
* In case you need it earlier, kindly inform us in the email date you prefer.
We shall do our best to issued on the date you requested or the nearest date we could.
2. Promotion valid for Malaysian passport holder only.
3. Tour is based on Join Tour Sit In Coach basis. (SIC).
- The tour is conducted by English & Mandarin Speaking Guide.
4. Additional Charges Before Departure :
(Please bank in to Triba-East Travel Sdn Bhd MBB 5141 1444 1401/PBB 313983 5502)
- Travel Insurance RM 36/person
- Travel Lock Shipping Fees RM 10/gift
- Macau Hotel weekend surcharges: Friday -- RM30/person/night & Saturday- RM60/person/night
- Macau Peak Days Surcharge : (26-28Sep,30 Sept / 1-5 Oct / 19-22 Nov / 23-27 Dec, 31 Dec)-RM 180/person/night (No FRI/SAT surcharge on peak days)
5. Additional Charge to Pay at Macau
- Macau Guide Tipping (Pay Direct To Guide ) : HKD 50/ad
|GST Applicable||ZRL 0%|
11street receives report on products to protect buyers’ right. For further information on safe trade, please contact us.Reportgo
For order related and other issues, kindly click on E-mail Enquiry here.E-mail Enquiry
One Night in Macau
**FREE Half day tour + Lunch
Day 01 Arrive in Macau (Lunch)
9.45am-10.20am pic up from your hotel / 10.00am pick up from Taipa Pier / 10.15am pick up from Macau International Airport.
Start Morning Tour :
12:00~12:15 : A-ma Temple
12:20~12:55 : Macau Tower (Ground floor) (optional to level 58 and 61)
12:55 : Heading to interchange in Macau Fisherman’s Wharf Noon
13:00p.m~14:00p.m : Meeting point : Macau Fisherman’s Wharf-Harbourview shuttle bus parking area.
Start Afternoon Tour :
15:05~15:50 : Kun Iam in Coloane, Tam Kung Temple, Chapel of St. Francis Xavier
16:00~16:30 : City of Dreams,(Optional to watch the House of Dancing Water show) /Free time in Venetian Resort
- END OF TOUR - Transfer to hotel for check in for first day arrival guests.
Day 02 Macau Departure
Free at own leisure until time to check out hotel or proceed to airport for departure home or proceed to ferry terminal on own arrangement and continue to Hong Kong.
01night at 2* Houkong Hotel or similar
01night hotel accommodation, transfers/meals/tour as per itinerary
Return air tickets and airport taxes, luggage allowance, meals, tours, entrance, guide tipping, travel insurance, optional tours and personal expenses.
a. Price shown based on twin sharing basis.
Terms & Condition:
Please refer to After Sales Service Notes and Return Policy of this products.
For more inquiries : Please call 1700 81 6671 (normal local call charge applied) or WhatsApp 0123281900
|Seller||Triba-East Travel Sdn Bhd|
|Ship-From Address||Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur|
|Return/Exchange Address||Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur|
|Notice on Return/Exchange||All purchased e-vouchers are non-refundable.|
- Please note that, direct transaction with the seller without using 11street payment service can cause problems such as; not receiving the product, receiving different product etc.
- For sales products and contents registered by the seller, 11street run by Celcom Planet has no responsibility on any of the registered contents.