New Morning Brazilia Green Propolis, as the name dictates, uses only the premium quality of green propolis from Brazil. It is extremely rich in Flavonoids. The Flavonoids have been researched to have numerous immune building properties and health benefits.
There are over 34 different kinds of Flavonoids found in the New Morning Brazilia Green Propolis, exist naturally in broad spectrum and in concentrated form, which means the benefits are not restricted to the benefit of a single Flavonoid, but, rather offers the combined synergy of a natural mixture of different Flavonoids
New Morning Brazilia Green Propolis contains vitamin P, vitamin A (carotene), vitamin B1, B2, B3, rutin and biotin. It contains 14 out of the 15 minerals, enzymes, organic acid, caffeic acid and cinnamic acids that human body requires for normal bodily function.
Propolis in Health
Pharmacological properties have been attributed to propolis in research carried out over the last 30 years.
• Anaesthetic effect
• Anti-Allergen effect
• Antibiotic effect
• Anti-Fungal effect
• Anti-inflammatory effect
• Antioxidant effect
• Anti-viral and Anti-bacteria effects
• Wound healing and Tissue Repair Effect
• Anti-tumor effect
The Uniqueness of New Morning Brazilia Green Propolis includes:
• Harvested from a natural forest reserve of Southern Brazil, free from industrial and pesticide pollution. Green Propolis from Brazil is certified to contain the richest flavonoids
• Granted Export and Quality Certification by the Agriculture Department of Brazil
• Manufactured under stringent quality control by certified GMP manufacturer
• Registered by Malaysia Ministry of Health since year 2004
• Alcohol free and certified Halal by Halal Food Council, SEA
• Endorsed by the Chinese Propolis Association of Taiwan, with NT30 million liability insurance
• Packed in small bottle and amber glass to prevent oxidation due to sunlight and frequent opening.
New Morning Brazilia Green Propolis In Action
In year 1995, a major manufacturer of propolis undertook a survey of people who had used propolis over a six-month period and were asked to comment how propolis had helped them. They had provided fascinating insights.
- Arthritis & muscular pain
- Respiratory problem
- Skin problem
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Stomach & digestive disorder
- General health maintenance
Common Asked Question
How much should I take?
Adults: 1- 5 drops in a half cup of lukewarm water. You can add the propolis to your favorite fruit juice or drink. Do not mix with tea or carbonated drink as it will reduce the effectiveness of the active component.
Children: half of the adult dosage. Not recommended for children under 3 years of age
When should I take it?
Propolis is best taken on an empty stomach. It is not recommended to take propolis last thing at night. Some people report difficulties with sleeping.
How long should I take it for?
You can take it as long as desired. Many people take propolis on daily basis to stay well and to keep their immune system in trim.
Are there any side effects?
People have been taking propolis for around 3000 years and nowhere in the literature is there mention of any serious or toxic side effect. However, there may be roughly one in every thousand people is allergic to propolis.