Theory of Microneedle Therapy: Microneedle therapy uses a knead rod inlayed with steel needles, accompanying with functional nutrition liquid, regularly rolling in the places which need to cure, it can puncture more than 300, 000 micro vessels on the epidermal within five minutes, form an efficient nutrient delivery system in the epidermis and subcutaneous tissue, with which the active ingredient of the nutrition can entry into skin effectively. Then make skin maintenance, skin care, skin treatment and skin beauty to be perfect.
Micro-needles therapy is effective, safe and reliable with simple operation and reasonable price.
The Micro-needle care is simple, can do common outdoor activities, including basking, but please note anti-sunburn supplies are needed.
Specification & Features
- Scar removalincluding acne scar removal or treatment.
- Stretch mark removal
- Anti ageing.
- Anti wrinkle
- Cellulite treatment/ cellulite reduction or removal.
- Hair loss treatment/ hair restoration
- Hyper pigmentation treatment.
- Clean your hands and the part that needs to be cured
- Use the cleansing and anti-bacterial gel to wipe your hand and skin
Use hot water to flush the roller
- You should use some skin care products before using
- Using your other hand to straining your skin and rolling before and after over the part to be cured.
- Roll 8~10 times in every direction. Put enough pressure and make sure the micro-needle can penetrate your skin
- After treatment, you should wash and dry up the rolled part
- Never share a derma roller with anyone else for hygiene reasons .
- Not recommended for use on irritated or infected skin, active acne, rosacea, eczema, moles etc.
- Be extra careful when rolling around the eyes; don't go any higher than your cheekbones. Don't use a derma roller on your eyelids as the skin is too thin.
- Keep the derma roller away from possible sources of contamination. Store it in its case when not in use.
- Never use on animals or children.
DO NOT USE if following symptoms occur:
- Purulent inflammation of the skin.
- Severe atopic dermatitis.
- If you suffer from diabetes and severe hypertension.
- If you are not sure about your skin condition please consult a doctor before using.