AVR USB Programmer (MRP01) provide excellent solution for ATMEL AVR programming
- Excellent programmer solution with low cost, USB connection, unique, light weight, small size and easy to carry. Everyone can own their programmer today!!
- MRP01 offers outstanding performance, reliability and scalability for AVR programmer solution.
- It allows users to program their hex code into the well-known Flash ATmega, ATtiny and AT90 MCU by using common place USB connection with ISP interface.
- MRP01 adapted LUFA library which allows to be used in most AVR IDE, such as ATMEL Studio, Avrdude, Arduino and etc.
This package includes:
- 1 x MRP01 - AVR USB Programmer
- 1 x 4-pin header
Features & Specification:
- Cost-effective, small size , high performance and user friendly device
- Used for programming the popular Atmel AVR series, includes ATtiny, ATmega and AT90 family
- Read and write operation for Flash and EEPROM
- No external power supply is required
- Compatible with ATMEL Studio (or AVR Studio) version 4.19 and above, Avrdude and Arduino
- Over-current protection
- Allow to update programming application firmware for future device support
- Provided two types of ISP connection socket (Single row and double rows)
- Excellent flexibility to be used on breadboard
- Supported operating systems (32bit/64bit): Windows XP ,Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Linux (32bit) and Mac OS X (32bit)
- Excellent flexibility that allows using in both PC desktop and laptop
- Supported for 5V VCC operation voltage (supplied by programmer)
- Supported for SmartDAQ (Android app) for signal manipulation, data logging and graph display.
- Supported by LUFA library
- Note: Due to programming approach is modified in the latest Atmel Studio 6.2 SP1, so current version of MRP01 AVR USB Programmer can't support the latest Atmel Studio 6.2 SP1. Please use Atmel Studio 6.2 (build 1153) from this link with this MRP01 AVR USB Programmer.
- If there is a CERTIFICATE ERROR during installing Atmel USB Installer-6.2.342, user can try to solve it by installing Atmel USB Installer 7.0.71 from https://gallery.atmel.com/Products/Details/07bf16c1-444f-4ac8-8f40-9d4005575dca. (Special thanks for G. Tognola)
- Note: Current version of MRP01 AVR USB Programmer only can support Classic Arduino IDE 1.0.X (Update to current supported level: 1.0.6) but not the Arduino IDE 1.X.X. Please use Arduino IDE 1.0.X from this link.
- MRP01 - AVR USB Programmer: User Manual (MRP01 User Manual.pdf)
- Programming firmware for MRP01: AVRCIRCUIT MS Skydrive
- ATMEL Studio 6.2 (build 1153) : Download
- WinAVR (Avrdude): Download
- LibUsbDotNet (Avrdude): Download
- Arduino 1.0.X (Support up to version 1.0.6):Download
- ATMEL Flip : Download
- How to use MRP01 with Arduino IDE in Mac OS X: Link
- How to use MRP01 with Arduino IDE in Ubuntu Linux:Link
- Dimension: 5.4cm X 2.4cm X 0.7cm, easy to carry and store
- ISP wire length: ~ 30cm
- Provided standard [1x6] x 2.54mm Pin Socket and [2x3] x 2.54mm Pin Socket for ISP connection
(Please check with us for not listed or new AVR chip)
- 8 Pin: ATTINY13, ATTINY13A, ATTINY13V, ATTINY25, ATTINY25V, ATTINY45, ATTINY45V, ATTINY85, ATTINY85V
- 14 Pin: ATTINY24, ATTINY24A, ATTINY24V, ATTINY44, ATTINY44A, ATTINY44V, ATTINY84, ATTINY84A, ATTINY84V
- 20 Pin: ATTINY26, ATTINY26L, ATTINY261, ATTINY261A, ATTINY261V, ATTINY461, ATTINY461A, ATTINY461V, ATTINY861, ATTINY861A, ATTINY861V, ATTINY2313, ATTINY2313A, ATTINY2313V, ATTINY4313
- 28 Pin: ATMEGA168, ATMEGA168A, ATMEGA168P, ATMEGA168PA, ATMEGA168PV, ATMEGA168V, ATMEGA328, ATMEGA328P, ATMEGA48, ATMEGA48A, ATMEGA48P, ATMEGA48PA, ATMEGA48PV, ATMEGA48V, ATMEGA88, ATMEGA88A, ATMEGA88P, ATMEGA88PA, ATMEGA88PV, ATMEGA88V, ATMEGA8, ATMEGA8A, ATMEGA8L, ATTINY48, ATTINY88
- 40 Pin: ATMEGA1284, ATMEGA1284P, ATMEGA16, ATMEGA16A, ATMEGA16L, ATMEGA162, ATMEGA162V, ATMEGA164A, ATMEGA164P, ATMEGA164PA, ATMEGA164PV, ATMEGA32, ATMEGA32A, ATMEGA32L, ATMEGA324A, ATMEGA324P, ATMEGA324PA, ATMEGA324PV, ATMEGA644, ATMEGA644A, ATMEGA644P, ATMEGA644PA, ATMEGA644PV, ATMEGA644V, ATMEGA8515, ATMEGA8515L, ATMEGA8535, ATMEGA8535L
- AT90 Series: AT90CAN128, AT90CAN32, AT90CAN64,AT90PWM1, AT90PWM216, AT90PWM2B, AT90PWM316, AT90PWM3B, AT90PWM81, AT90PWM161, AT90USB1286, AT90USB1287, AT90USB162, AT90USB646, AT90USB647, AT90USB82
Android Apps [FREE]: Data Logging, Graph Display (as oscilloscope), IO Control, Voltage Reading (ADC values)
- Smart DAQ: Link
- Tutorial to use Arduino source code (UNO, MEGA 2560, Leonardo & etc): Link
- 6 months Warranty. Buy with confidence!
- Only MANUFACTURING defective product will be offered exchange or store credit.
- Damage caused by any misuse of product is not covered under warranty.
- Please read our policy and product description before your purchase. We will explain it in detail and satisfy your needs.
- Feel free to contact us! Email: email@example.com
- For more information, please visit www.avrcircuit.com