PHOTOCATALYTIC INDOOR MOSQUITO KILLER (MT 1011)
MozzTech M-Plus Photocatalytic Mosquito Killer is a revolutionary device utilizes the proven trapping system that adopts a combination of advanced technologies - the Photocatalytic oxidation technology (reactio between TiO2 and UV rays that creates an unlimited amount of CO2, the gas that mosquitoes seek when looking for hosts), heating film technology, specialized colour pattern, in coordination with the engineered air flow from the fan that sucks the insects into the capture compartment. The trapped insects will eventually die due to dehydration. Simultaneously, it also purifies and sterilizes the surrounding air.
- Quiet - No zapping or loud noices
- No pollutants - Environmentally-friendly
- Insecticides & Pesticides-FREE
- Low operation cost
- NO messy spray
- Safe for both indoor & outdoor (under shelter only) use
- Simple operation
- Easy maintenance
- Can be wall-mounted
- Comes with sticky board
How it works
The Mosquito Killer lures, traps and kills mosquitoes and other biting insects both in bright indoors and in dark outdoors by a combination of:
i) Carbon Dioxide (CO2); 2) Ultraviolet; 3) Heat
Care For Your Mosquito Killer
Your MozzTech Photocatalytic Mosquito Killer requires very little maintenance. The capture compartment should be cleaned and washed when required.
Heavy catches of mosquitoes may result in a build-up of material in the internal casing and blade tips of the Fan. Please use the following cleaning techniques to clean your trap.
Placement of Mosquito Killer
Placement of your Mosquito Killer is very important. So, please read and understand it throughly. If you do not understand or need further clarification, please call us at 03-5891 1516 from 9.30am -6.00pm (Mon-Fri) and 9.30am - 1.00pm (Sat).
The Mosquito Killer can be placed where mosquitoes and flying insects are a nuiscance.
1. Place it at least 1m above the ground, ideally out of reach of children. You may also hang it against the wall.
2. Place it at a spacious dark location
3. Avoid high traffic locations
4. Ensure CO2 emission outlet is not covered or blocked by any object
5. Do not place trap near a bright light source
||220 - 240V/50Hz
|Area of Coverage
||31.5 H x 18.5 L x 13.5 L cm
||Instruction Manual & Sticky Boards