The award winning LifeStraw water filter has now been incorporated into a sports bottle to give users and school children access to safe drinking water even when there is no water source nearby. Simply use the bottle to scoop water from any tap, pond, stream or river, and you will have a supply of fresh, clean drinking water. Take the LifeStraw go with you when you go hiking, camping, or travelling to areas with poor water quality or hand it over to your school going children.Use the carabiner to attach to your backpack or school bag, or store in your preparedness kit to ensure access to safe, clean drinking water in an emergency.
• Filters up to 1,000 liters (264 gallons) of water
• Removes 99.9999 percent of waterborne bacteria (>LOG 6 reduction)
• Removes 99.9 percent of waterborne protozoan parasites (>LOG 3 reduction)
• Reduces turbidity, filtering down to 0.2 microns
• Dimensions: 235 mmX 80 mm
• Weight of the Bottle: 225 gms
• Good Storage capacity of 650 ml
• Produced from high quality food grade plastic as per US FDA standards
• Raw material of the bottle: Tritan (BPA Free)
• Raw material of the bite valve: Food Grade Silicon.