LeapFrog Scribble & Write
Light up early writing skills! The LeapFrog Scribble & Write provides stroke-by-stroke guidance and features a new mode that provides instant accuracy feedback. Children trace the lights to get practice writing uppercase and lowercase letters and numbers. Engineered to grow with your child, Scribble & Write delivers challenges targeted to a range of writing abilities - graduate from Level 1, where scribbling is encouraged, to Level 2, where writing for accuracy is the goal. The instant accuracy feedback mode is designed to teach proper stroke order and correct letter shapes through verbal feedback and the opportunity to try again.
- Get stroke-by-stroke guidance as you trace the lights to learn how to write
- Letters A - Z and the numbers 1 - 10 make their debut in an engaging, interactive environment
- A level switch allows you to control the level of challenge, whether in just-learning-to-scribble phase or advancing on to tracing and letter strokes
- Practice writing uppercase and lowercase letters as well as numbers
- Fun activities, such as clapping to a count that matches the featured number, help reinforce what your child learns
- Uses a single retraceable surface for ease of use and portability
- Designed for both left- and right-handed children
- Easy-grip stylus is engineered to encourage proper finger placement and pencil control
- Teaches writing letters: Children begin to write upper- and lowercase letters, with guidance.
- Teaches exploring the alphabet: Even very young children can begin to recognize some letters, especially the letters in their names.
- Teaches exploring letter sounds: Young children can be exposed to letters and the sounds they make, especially the letters in their names.
- Teaches pencil control: Tracing lines and letters helps children develop the dexterity they need to learn how to write and draw.