- It is rigid and made of optical glass material, which achieves more than 90% of transmittance (higher than plastic LCD screen protectors), thus making the LCD screen clear.
- Only 0.5mm thick with 4-6 layers of coatings.
- Its hardness and durability is close to 8H and elasticity and flexibility is 4kg/m2 , preventing from being rubbed, scraped and bumped.
- It is well sealed by 3M double side adhesive tape which is not easy to unglued. It is easy to install. There is no air bubble or angle occurs when applied. It is free of temperature and humidity.
- It prevents the LCD screen to be infected by sweat stain, smear, acid and alkali element and prolong the life of the LCD screen.
- It can be removed and reused if the glutinosity hasn't been damaged.
It is made of 4 protection layers
Easy to Install:
No trimming required, fit directly on your LCD screen.
Just clean your LCD screen first, peel off the white back of the protector to stick, Done!
Easy to install and bubbles free, unlike plastic protector which always gives you bubbles between the protector and the screen.
No adhesive backing at the LCD screen, only at the border of the film for clearness.
Can be removed and reinstall, without leaving ugly residual on your LCD screen.
How to remove:
Use a thin plastic business card or similar item to slide around the edge of the screen to remove it.
Do not pull or use fingernails to lift the four corners of the screen protector as it may break the glass protector, hurt your fingers and/or damage the camera.
Canon EOS 450/500D DSLR Camera