Lavender is universally regarded as one of the most powerful and versatile essential oils, and the uses for this plant are almost endless. Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) has a fresh, sweet, floral, herbaceous aroma that is soothing and refreshing.
100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil.
Because it is the most versatile of all essential oils, no home should be without it. Lavender is an adaptogen, and therefore can assist the body when adapting to stress or imbalances. It is a great aid for relaxing and winding down before bedtime, yet has balancing properties that can also boost stamina and energy. It may be used to soothe and cleanse common cuts, minor burns, bruises, and skin irritations. Lavender may also be used to enhance the flavor of foods.
• Balances normal body functions*
• Supports normal sleep*
• Cleanses skin irritations*
• Soothes and relaxes the mind and body*
• Eases bodily tension and stress especially during pregnancy for a better sleep*
Who Should Use Lavender Essential Oil?
• Those seeking a calming, relaxing influence and a break from hectic daily activities
• Those looking for improved support for healthy skin*
• Those looking for a lift in mental acuity and concentration
Suggested Use :-
• Dietary: Add to food or rice, milk as a dietary supplement, or put 2 drops in a capsule (take 3 times daily or as needed).
• Topical: Apply 2–4 drops topically to desired areas, skin irritations, cuts, or as needed. Dilution not required except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed. Massage onto the bottoms of your feet or on the back of your neck for a calming feeling. Apply 2-4 drops to skin to moisturise and enhance skin radiance. Or rub a few drops onto your pillow before sleep to have a more sound sleep.
• Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily or inhale directly for aromatherapy. Add 8-12 drops to water and spray under beds and in closets for a fresh, pleasing aroma. Place a few drops on a cotton ball to deodorise and freshen laundry.
• Keep out of reach of children.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.