KOOLFEVER Adult absorbs and disperses heat effectively. It can be used immediately when any of your family members becomes feverish. The sheet is perfectly sized to fit an adults forehead and will not be displaced even if he or she turns in bed. The crisp and cool effect will last for about 8 hours per sheet.
Features & Benefits
KOOLFEVER is a soft gel made up of 80% moisture, so it is effective in lowering body temperature. Also, the soft and bouncy nature of the gel means that it attaches firmly to the skin and does not easily peel off.
2) Gentle on the skin
KOOLFEVER has been formulated to contain only ingredients that are commonly used in cosmetics and personal hygiene products. Furthermore, it is also pH neutral to the skin, making it gentle on skin and unlikely to cause any skin irritation.
How to Use
1) Remove transparent film and tightly affix the gel cooling surface to desired area (for example forehead/ neck/ underarm).
2) If necessary, cut KOOLFEVER to a suitable size with scissors.
3) For efficacy and hygiene, use KOOLFEVER only once
Other Uses of Koolfever
1. For sleepless nights/ sultry nights
2. For headache
3. For toothache
4. For sprains and bruises
5. For hot days
6. For flushed skin after sports
1) Do not use on irritated or injured skin. If any irritation such as swelling, rashes, etc. occurs during or after application, discontinue use and see a dermatologist.
2) Does not stick if the skin is perspiring or it comes in contact with hair or eyebrows.
3) Use under supervision of parents when used on babies or children to keep them from eating or placing the products over their mouths or nostrils.
4) KOOLFEVER is not a drug, if fever persists, see a doctor.
Q01. How is KOOLFEVER for Adults different to KOOLFEVER for children?
A01. The size of the sheet is slightly larger than the product for children. Also, KOOLFEVER for adults contains more menthol to assist in the cooling of the skin.
Q02. Is it okay for people with atopic dermatitis to use the product?
A02. This product has been designed for users with normal skin. Please avoid using KOOLFEVER if you have a skin condition.
Q03. How should I remove the gel when it gets stuck on clothing or underwear?
A03. First, remove as much as possible by hand. The remainder can be removed by washing as normal, either by hand or in a washing machine.
Please note that the adhesiveness differs for different types of clothing:
Highly adhesive to: Cotton, polyester, acetate, acrylic blankets
Slightly adhesive to: Flannel, cotton towels
Will stain: Silk
Q04. Why does it peel off straight away?
A04. The sheet will not attach well if the skin is wet or greasy. When this happens, try wiping the skin a clean towel first before re-attaching the sheet.
Also, with small children, one whole sheet can be too large for the forehead, and this will make it more likely to peel off. In this case, please cut the sheet to a suitable size before attaching the sheet.