KISS ME Sunkiller Kid's Milk UV SPF 38PA+++ 30ml
Sunkiller Kid's Milk is a Japanese sunscreen milk that is additive-free for sensitive skin that is safe to use on children.
The skin-friendly sunscreen is free of UV absorbers, alcohol, fragrances, colourants, preservatives, and mineral oil, and it is tested to be hypoallergenic and non-irritating.It contains ceramide to provide skin against moisture loss; chamomile extract to soothe and moisturize skin; and rosemary extract acts as antioxidant and suppress excess melanin production to prevent freckles.The sunscreen milk feels smooth and non-sticky on the skin, and leaves on unsightly white residue.Can be removed with soap or ordinary cleanser.
- Prevents spots and freckles caused by sunburn
- Spreads on clearly over the skin,remains transparent without turning white
- Ceramides, Chamomile extract, Rosemary extract (moisturizing ingredients)
- Can also be used as a makeup base.
Cyclomethicone, zinc oxide, water, methylmethacrylate crosspolymer, dipropyl palmitate, PEG-10 glyceryl triisostearate. PEG-9 polydimethysiloxyethyl dimethicone, dimethicone, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, oryza sativa (rice) bran oil, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) extract, rice bran sphingoglycolipid, aluminum hydroxide, isostearic acid, dimethicone/methicone copolymer, disteardimonium hectorite, disodium EDTA, glycerin, polyglyceryl-10 oleate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, lecithin.
[Directions of use]
- Shake the container well with the cap closed before use.
- Put an appropriate amount onto your palm after skincare,and spread it evenly over the face.
- Single dose for the entire face : a circle about 2cm in diameter.
- Using it once per day,the product lasts about 2 months.
- Can also ben used as a mekeup base.
- For first time user and sensitive skin user,recommend to do the patch test before usage.If signs of irritation and abnormality appear, stop to use.
- Do not use when there is cut,inflammation or other facial disorders.
- Discontinue usage and consult a dermatologist if signs if inflammation,irritation or discomfort appear.