Effortless Upgrade, Relentless Style
Get in the game with Hyper X FURY. Even newbie get up to speed fast, since FURY automatically recognizes its host platform and automatically over clocks to the highest frequency published - up to 1866MHz* - providing plenty of power for your next death match.
FURY's asymmetric heat spreader design lets you stand out from the "square" crowd. It's available in black, blue, red and- for the first time in the Hyper X line -white, with a black PCB. So your rig can reflect your style and you can show it off with pride - without spending a lot, since FURY is affordably priced. It's 100-percent tested and LAN-ready plus it's backed by a lifetime warranty and technical support.Hyper X PnP memory will run in most DDR3 systems up to the speed allowed by the manufacturer's system BIOS. PnP cannot increase the system memory speed faster than is allowed by the manufacturer's BIOS.
Terms & Conditions
1. This contest is organized by Kingston Technology International Ltd (the “Organizer”) and is open to all Malaysians aged 18 years and above.
2.The following individuals are not eligible to participate in this contest: (a) employees of the Organizer (including subsidiaries and related companies) and their immediate families (children, parents, siblings and spouses) (b) representatives, employees, staff and /or agents of advertising companies and/or promotion service providers of the Organizer (including subsidiaries and related companies) and their immediate families (children, parents, siblings and spouses).
3. This contest runs from 15thDecember 2014 until 15thMarch 2015 (“Contest Period”). All contest forms must reach the Organizer at the stated address on or before 5pm on 15thMarch 2015. Any contest forms received after the contest period will not be accepted and will be automatically disqualified.
4. Please refer to the contest form for further entrance details.
5. Each entry form submitted must be individually and originally filled, complete with the required details and questions on the contest form has be answered and submitted with the proof of purchase (as stated in the contest form). Incomplete, illegible or inaccurate entries with wrong answer(s), incorrect and/or detective proof of purchase will be automatically disqualified.
6. Each candidate is eligible to send in more than one entry form and each entry form must follows the contest terms and conditions. Contest forms with incomplete and/or not following the contest rules and regulations will be automatically disqualified. Photocopy of contest form is acceptable, under the condition that every entry form submitted is complete.
7. Proof of postage is not proof of receipt. The Organizer is not responsible for any loss, damage, or delay in delivery of entries. No correspondence thereon will be entertained.
8. Grand Price of the Contest: 5 Days 4 Nights Hong Kong Trip for 2 persons. Winners will be selected by judges based on the best memory sharing. Only completed contest forms with the best memory sharing received over the contest period will be selected for the Grand Prize Winner.
9. Monthly Prizes: Cash Reward of 10 times of the Kingston products purchased price on a single receipt x 1 winner per month. Winners will be selected based on lucky draw method. Only completed contest forms with the correct proof of purchase received over the particular month will be eligible for the Monthly Prize Winner. Entries for Monthly Prize are according to the date of proof of purchase of Kingston product in Malaysia.
10. Monthly Prize winner is eligible for Grand Prize Winner selection. Winners will be announced at Kingston Campaign Website.
11. Winners shall not be entitled to claim ownership or other forms of compensation on personal matters.
12. Winners are required to provide 2 copy of photo-stated NRIC within 1 week after being announced as a winner. Winners must attend the prize-giving ceremony and public relations activities (whenever required). Winners must claim their prize in person.
13. Winner who fails to acknowledge and adhere to the contest terms and conditions will be automatically disqualified.
14. The Organizer has the right to revoke any qualification or prizes in the event that: (i) there is a suspicion that the contestant tampered with or benefited from the tampering of regulations of this contest or the terms and conditions stated herein: or(ii) in the Organizer’s sole determination, it is believed that the contestant has attempted to undermine the operation of the contest by fraud, cheating, deception. In the event of a disqualification after the prize has awarded to a winner.
15. All prizes must be claimed on or before 5pm on 30 April 2015. Prizes that are not collected within this period will be forfeited. Winners must claim their prizes at locations determined by the organizer. Winners will be notified of the locations in due time.
16. Candidates are required to bear all personal costs and/or other costs, fees and/or related expenses to attend and participate in this contest.
17. The Organizer is not responsible for any liabilities incurred from accidents, disasters, injuries, damage, claims or loss resulting from their participation in this contest whether before , during or after the contest period.
18. The Organizer reserves the right to change, amend, cancel or add to the contest terms and conditions at any time without prior notice and all changes, additions and amendments must be automatically adhered to by contestants.
19. The Organizer reserves the right to replace any prizes with another of equal value at any time without prior notice.
20. By participating in this contest, contestants agree to abide to the contests terms and conditions made by the Organizer and its panel of judges and also the privacy notice. The decisions of the panel of judges shall be final and conclusive and no correspondence will be entertained.
Whatsapp Terms and Conditions
21. For participation through WhatsApp, contestants must snap a picture of the barcodes and proof of purchase receipt, and send in the contestant’s name, NRIC number, email address and state of residence to the number 018-2626116 via WhatsApp. The picture must be clear, legible and of high resolution failing which the Contestant’s participation will be automatically rejected.
22. Each proof of purchase receipt of Kingston products may only be used once. Entries will be disqualified of multiple submissions with the same receipt.
23. The original copy of the proof of purchase receipt and barcodes must be kept and retained by the Contestant. Winners will need to show and submit the said original proof of purchase receipt and barcodes on or before claiming the prizes failing which he or she will be automatically disqualified.
24. If there are any discrepancies in the terms and conditions between the English and Chinese versions, the English version shall prevail.
25. For more information, please contact Contest Hotline at 018-2626116 .