Kérastase Specifique Bain Divalent Balancing Shampoo
Kérastase Specifique Bain Divalent Balancing Shampoo is a favourite of Elle’s Beauty Director, Emma Smith:
“Oily scalp and dry, coloured hair? Join the club. This shampoo deep cleanses your scalp yet detangles your hair. It is great if you work out lots like I do so shampoo lots but don’t want to strip your colour or dehydrate your hair.”
Kérastase Specifique Bain Divalent Balancing Shampoo is a smart balancing hair bath for combination hair, oily roots and sensitised lengths and ends.
- Deeply cleanses the scalp.
- Selectively nourishes the sensitised parts of the hair fibre.
- Hair is left naturally soft, silky and shiny.
- Salicylic Acid: Deeply cleanses the scalp.
- Lipacid (patented): Regulates sebum production.
- Cooling Agent: Scalp feels fresh.
- Vitamin B6: Nourishing properties.
- Detangling Substantive Polymer: Selective nutrition to sensitised areas of the hair fibre.
Directions for use:
Wet hair thoroughly. Apply Kérastase Specifique Bain Divalent Balancing Shampoo. Massage through the scalp and hair using the flats of the hands and complete the gentle massage technique, emulsify and rinse thoroughly. Blot-dry. Re-apply using the gentle massage technique and leave for a few minutes. Lather by adding a little water and gently emulsify before rinsing thoroughly. Towel-dry.