Kayu Raja Beads(Kalimantan) with takrut 12mm x 16pcs
What is Kayu Raja?
Tree called "Kayu Raja" or "Raja Kayu" is the king among all the forest tree, the Chinese
called it "King of Wood" or "Saint Tree". This tree is very difficult to find but very easy to
identify, because the Raja Kayu is growing alone in the area with all other trees nearby
bended down to it . When Raja Kayu is fully grown, all nearby plants must stop their growth
and starting to bow to the Raja Kayu. The strange tree king leaves, which has no stems,
all leaves are growing towards the sky.
The most amazing feature of Kayu Raja is that it is translucent, shining a flashlight
through the wood chips, the light will penetrate the wood chips. When you see the
wood is translucent, most people will be very confused and fascinated, because everyone
knows wood is opaque. The second experiment is reduce the size of the wood chips,
wood chips will submerge into the water like a stone. The Raja kayu is not floating at all.
The third experiment is to put the sawdust of Raja kayu , gently rub with your fingers
on the arm, to those the wooden sawdust will disappear on your arm.
What is Tangkai /Takrut ?
Tangkai, is a type of tubular amulet that originated from Thailand;
taking the shape of a scroll and made of metal paper, engraved with a charm and ‘mantra’.
The ‘Tangkai’ is used for all purposes from Business Success, Popularity, Mercy, Charm, Riches
attraction, and Invincibility, Lucky,Health , and Love.
The beads are gone through blessings, and chanting , prayers from reputable
monks in Thailand.
Watch this video!
1) Elimination of negative forces inside the body
2) Improve your force field and mediation of body
3) Rebound witchcraft & psychic or supernatural attack
4) Protect Household and enhance house safety
5) Expel evil spirit or ghost
6) Enhance wealth and career opportunity
7) Build up confidence, courage and guts
8) Enhance Business
9) Gain authority
10) Enhance personal charm and increase attractiveness
11) Reduce jealousy, accusation and rumors
12) Strengthening friendship and brotherhood